Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Transcript of BBC Israel Piece

2Thick said:

All Arabs are from the same source but I mentioned Arab Muslims to point out that Jews vs. Arabs is a family feud. And as you know, it is a bad idea to get invloved in a family affair.

Exactly. We should just mind our own business.

Corky Thatcher said:

Lose the attitude.

I didn't know about Christians in Lebanon, but now I do. Thanks.

What's your problem with 2Thick? Sounds like you're just jealous because he's more knowledgeable than you.

Attitude? I believe it was you that referred to the "funny black clothing." its akin to referring to priests or nurses clothing as funny. Rather offensive.

As for 2thick. Its funny that you have been on this board for a couple of days and already have been able to test all of our IQ levels. But yes, 2thick is brilliant. You dont think they give modships out to just anyone do you? There are intelligence tests and strenght and endurance tests these guys have to go through. i dont think i could handle it.

primetime21 said:

There are black jews! So if there is a black jew, what would race would he be? jewish or black? You never heard of ethiopian jews? And there are other black and filipino and hispanic jews.

Yes, but I'm pretty sure those Jews are just a tiny minority of world Jewry. Most Jews are of the same race as Arabs.

Corky Thatcher said:

Yes, but I'm pretty sure those Jews are just a tiny minority of world Jewry. Most Jews are of the same race as Arabs.

Being jewish is a religion. If i am born a jew and convert to catholicism does my race change? or am i now a jewish catholic? Remember, you cannot change your race.

primetime21 said:

my aunt converted. Its VERY hard. but it happens more often than you think.

Converted Jews are some of the most devout Jews out there because they have to be. They also have to know the books inside and out. It is like going through theology school.

Corky Thatcher said:

Yes, black Jews are barely even recognized or respected.

primetime21 said:
As for 2thick. Its funny that you have been on this board for a couple of days and already have been able to test all of our IQ levels. But yes, 2thick is brilliant. You dont think they give modships out to just anyone do you? There are intelligence tests and strenght and endurance tests these guys have to go through. i dont think i could handle it.

I can almost taste the sarcasm, but hidden within it is a compliment. So thanks :licker:

primetime21 said:

Being jewish is a religion. If i am born a jew and convert to catholicism does my race change? or am i now a jewish catholic? Remember, you cannot change your race.

Look what I found at dictionary.com:

"Jew - A member of the widely dispersed people originally descended from the ancient Hebrews and sharing an ethnic heritage based on Judaism. "

If you convert to Catholicism, you will be a Catholic of Hebrew descent.

Any other questions?

Top Bottom