Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

What will happen after Israel bombs Iran?

75th said:
LOL nice.

Im not trying to be obtuse, but Russia and Iran do have a strong relationship. The fact that it has a foundation on oil doesnt mean that the relationship doesnt exist. Many of the relationships between countries were started because of cash.

And like I said above, there are many nations that would like to see Israel fall, and this could be the spark that ignites a whole movement. Now, keep in mind, im not saying that Israel couldnt handle the likes of Iran and its various smaller buddies because it could if it wanted to, I just think that the entire dismissal of something bigger happening isnt a good idea.

I know what some may think of this issue and have analyzed it for some time. Given its history of terrorism support, track record, recent statements and actions.

I really cant see any country in the world giving a shit about Iran's government more than just lip service by politicians.

I think China and Russia would be much happier to see the government reformed and I think slowly things are changing in Iran to against the President even from the usual suspects of hardliners.

Iranian peoples should never be confused with their current government.
This is, IMO, a gambit to win support by some of the hardliners by the more liberal people.

We'll see, but a larger conflict in the region b/c of Iran, I just cant worry about it

the russians arent willing to go to war - for them its about commerce. theyll be bought (or squeezed) by zionist allies and theyre out of the picture

china is still in "build my base" mode, and isnt going to throw its weight behind iran. they dont need to. they have a firecracker economy, a shitload of people, and other sources of oil. for them, its a waiting game. not time to make a move yet.

i dont think that this will go to war, even after israel bombs iranian sites, or sends commandos into unbombable areas. israel is holding a nuclear trump, and theres too much for iran to lose - and i doubt even the mullahs are stupid enough to have parts of their country glowing with nuclear ash to play the world sympathy card - even were the jews dumb enough to give them the opening.

so, i predict stalemate. its too early in the game. the iranians will creep forward with their nuclear ambitions until world opinion turns fast enough to shut down the israelis and the yanks (thatll be interesting) while shouting that its peaceful, while the israelis will beat their drums to keep them at bay, since theyre fighting a rearguard action - the iranians will go nuclear - its just a question of when, and how - and itll probably be tied to when the two biggest new economies in the world - india and china - hit critical mass and start being independent. in that case, the string pullers in the states and israel better not misstep, or theyll be marginalised

Interesting discussion. I agree with the stalemate predictions, at least for now. One thing for sure, Israel bombing Iran would not be a good thing for that part of the world.

There will be no bombing. Too risky for Isreal (they have to reach Iran first). Nobody wants shit in this area. US, Uk, Russia, China, Arabs. Israel will calm down, Iran will officially keep its nuclear program for "civilian" purposes only and that will make everyone happy.

manny78 said:
There will be no bombing. Too risky for Isreal (they have to reach Iran first). Nobody wants shit in this area. US, Uk, Russia, China, Arabs. Israel will calm down, Iran will officially keep its nuclear program for "civilian" purposes only and that will make everyone happy.

Not true. Israel WILL bomb Iran if they believe Iran is planing on making nuclear weapons. And they can reach iran without refueling. They recentlly aquired a couple dozen bombers from the US that are capable of reaching iran. They were bought from the US about a year or so ago for a discount price. The 'silent' deal being Israel would destroy the Iranian nuclear reactor if it becomes a problem.

75th said:
Its obvious that Iran isnt going to back down with regards to it's pursuit of nuclear technology. And its even more obvious that Israel will bomb the shit out of whatever buildings hold said technology in the near future.

So, start of WWIII? Iran has Russia, China, etc on its side. Israel, due to the Jewish lobby, has us, UK, etc on theirs.

You're not that well informed on this. When Israel bombs Iran, which they will, NOTHING will happen. Here's why:

Iranians are not "tough". They are a population of younger people (over 50% under age 30) which actually likes the US and is quite pro Western. These people will not fight even for a day in order to preserve a hard line Islamic fundamentalist government.

China is not even remotely allied with Iran. In fact, Israel and China are closely allied trading partners. China would never in a trillion years be drawn into this conflict, but if it were to proceed past a trillion years, they'd side with their valued trading partner. Chinese like Israelis, in fact many Chinese businesspeople refer to themselves as "the Jews of Asia" because of their work habits.

The US is not allied with Israel becuase of the Jewish lobby. The US is allied with Israel because it is the only westernized democracy in a land of totalitarian regimes that allow no human rights whatsoever. Israel has shared values with the US, and Israel, oddly, treats its Muslim population better than any Muslim-ruled country. Isn't it funny that Israel has been led by Netanyahu, Sharon, Rabin etc...elected leaders...while their neighbors are led by Assad, Assad Jr., Hosni Mubarak etc and nothing ever changes in the Muslim countries? Israel > any muslim country by about 1000 light years.

Russia will do what it did when we severed its relationship with Saddam Hussein: nothing. They are a second world country with a third rate military and enough internal problems to deal with.

Israel will bomb Iran and Iran will back down. In the culture of the Middle East, might makes right. Israel is militarily far superior to any nation in the region.

Did you know about the President of Iran and the 12th Imam? You should look into that and see how crazy these people are.

MattTheSkywalker said:
You're not that well informed on this. When Israel bombs Iran, which they will, NOTHING will happen. Here's why:

Iranians are not "tough". They are a population of younger people (over 50% under age 30) which actually likes the US and is quite pro Western. These people will not fight even for a day in order to preserve a hard line Islamic fundamentalist government.

China is not even remotely allied with Iran. In fact, Israel and China are closely allied trading partners. China would never in a trillion years be drawn into this conflict, but if it were to proceed past a trillion years, they'd side with their valued trading partner. Chinese like Israelis, in fact many Chinese businesspeople refer to themselves as "the Jews of Asia" because of their work habits.

The US is not allied with Israel becuase of the Jewish lobby. The US is allied with Israel because it is the only westernized democracy in a land of totalitarian regimes that allow no human rights whatsoever. Israel has shared values with the US, and Israel, oddly, treats its Muslim population better than any Muslim-ruled country. Isn't it funny that Israel has been led by Netanyahu, Sharon, Rabin etc...elected leaders...while their neighbors are led by Assad, Assad Jr., Hosni Mubarak etc and nothing ever changes in the Muslim countries? Israel > any muslim country by about 1000 light years.

Russia will do what it did when we severed its relationship with Saddam Hussein: nothing. They are a second world country with a third rate military and enough internal problems to deal with.

Israel will bomb Iran and Iran will back down. In the culture of the Middle East, might makes right. Israel is militarily far superior to any nation in the region.

Did you know about the President of Iran and the 12th Imam? You should look into that and see how crazy these people are.

If youve read my posts in the past regarding Iran you will see that I am well aware of the pro-western undercurrent that runs throughout the younger population. Unfortunately, at this moment in time, the younger population isnt in control of the country.

You honestly dont see any chance that this could start a preverbial shit storm in the area that affects nations outside of Iran and Israel?

75th said:
If youve read my posts in the past regarding Iran you will see that I am well aware of the pro-western undercurrent that runs throughout the younger population. Unfortunately, at this moment in time, the younger population isnt in control of the country.

You honestly dont see any chance that this could start a preverbial shit storm in the area that affects nations outside of Iran and Israel?

Who's going to get upset? The Syrians? Jordanians? Indians?

Other than intruding airspace, it would be a good old fashioned ass-bombing. By the way, my Dad's Unit is being redeployed to finish bases near the Iranian border. Ironic timing...considering the undertones coming from Israel.

My Dad's unit often gets deployed to set up staging areas and supply centers prior to....shall we call it....infiltration?

gotmilk said:
Who's going to get upset? The Syrians? Jordanians? Indians?

Other than intruding airspace, it would be a good old fashioned ass-bombing. By the way, my Dad's Unit is being redeployed to finish bases near the Iranian border. Ironic timing...considering the undertones coming from Israel.

My Dad's unit often gets deployed to set up staging areas and supply centers prior to....shall we call it....infiltration?
LOL nice.

My point is that Israel doesnt have too many friends in the area. Discounting the standard palestinian bitching, for some reason I just dont see them getting away as clean this time around.

75th said:
LOL nice.

My point is that Israel doesnt have too many friends in the area. Discounting the standard palestinian bitching, for some reason I just dont see them getting away as clean this time around.

I think foreign countries hated Israel far more in the 70's than they do now.

The terrorist attacks in Jordan were a major shock. I think some people understand that fanatics need a good asskicking...even if they are muslims.

Iran is pretty close to a social change anyhow. You have a third rate Iranian military holding a sham party together. One good asskicking will cause a revolution there.

Top Bottom