Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

What will happen after Israel bombs Iran?

HumorMe said:
78058.jpg

This guy is popular!

As for Iran ....
I think it stands all by itself.

Is Russia downwind?

75th said:
The Iranians are tough mother fuckers as well.

lol, no they are not. They are hapless militarily by all measures.

They are great people so dont call me a racist lol. But the society and culture does not well believe in what the Mullahs and the power system. Its just a wonder that they havent been overthrown yet.

I have conjectured on this talk about Israel and nuclear ambitions as a gambit to stoke nationalistic pride in the theocratic government when Israel finally attacks.

Not they need or would use the nuclear weapons, but support for the government would be rallied around if Israel did attack. Thats why the US wont attack, b/c it will make the people rally against them.

This is just a chess match, they are trying to draw Israel into bombing them. In reality, it stabilizes the government and they lose a few useless factories and then gets rebuilt and gains sympathy making Israel look bad.

If Israel does attack, they should do it and kill all of the Mullahs and create a power vacuum in that country to allow a democratic revolution

BrothaBill said:

They are great people so dont call me a racist lol. But the society and culture does not well believe in what the Mullahs and the power system. Its just a wonder that they havent been overthrown yet.

I have conjectured on this talk about Israel and nuclear ambitions as a gambit to stoke nationalistic pride in the theocratic government when Israel finally attacks.

Not they need or would use the nuclear weapons, but support for the government would be rallied around if Israel did attack. Thats why the US wont attack, b/c it will make the people rally against them.

This is just a chess match, they are trying to draw Israel into bombing them. In reality, it stabilizes the government and they lose a few useless factories and then gets rebuilt and gains sympathy making Israel look bad.

If Israel does attack, they should do it and kill all of the Mullahs and create a power vacuum in that country to allow a democratic revolution

Iranians as a people are very tough and determined. Anyone who believes the opposite needs to only look at the Iraq/Iran war. They sent their kids across battlefields to clear the mines for God's sake.

Plus, once Israel does hit Iran (like you said), both Iran and its neighbors will use this incident to declare all out war on Israel.

75th said:
Israel attacks Iran.

Iran, unlike 1980's Iraq, fights back.

You actually think that the fight would remain contained between those two countries?

Talk about deluded.

And how will that cause a third world war. Even if Iran does try to retaliate, this war would be called the 'six hour war.'

Which might spark an Iranian revolution. Terms of which i do not wish to discuss yet.

Subzeero said:
And how will that cause a third world war. Even if Iran does try to retaliate, this war would be called the 'six hour war.'

Which might spark an Iranian revolution. Terms of which i do not wish to discuss yet.
Both Iran and Israel have some powerful allies that, chances are, they will call upon should the fight get messy.

Believe it or not, there are just a few people in that area who would like to see Israel destroyed.

BrothaBill said:

Excellent post. This is true.

75th said:
Both Iran and Israel have some powerful allies that, chances are, they will call upon should the fight get messy.

Believe it or not, there are just a few people in that area who would like to see Israel destroyed.

75th, I do believe you have become as obtuse as Mavafanculo.
What powerful allies does Iran have??
Dont say Russia or China, they have huge problems of their own, the only reason they do business with Iran is b/c of money and oil. They have no real dogs in that fight to start a global war.
We are allies with Russia in the muslim terrorist fight against Al Qaeda, Chechnya and blue-a-peter

China has serious issues as well. They arent going to destroy life and world peace for a theocratic government such as Iran. They do things on cost/benefit analysis.
They arent going to get involved, no one will, El Baradei of the IAEA said the world is getting sick of this bullshit from Iran, Im paraphrasing of course, but he was the one saying Iraq had no WMDs so he's credible in many eyes.

BrothaBill said:
75th, I do believe you have become as obtuse as Mavafanculo.
What powerful allies does Iran have??
Dont say Russia or China, they have huge problems of their own, the only reason they do business with Iran is b/c of money and oil. They have no real dogs in that fight to start a global war.
We are allies with Russia in the muslim terrorist fight against Al Qaeda, Chechnya and blue-a-peter

China has serious issues as well. They arent going to destroy life and world peace for a theocratic government such as Iran. They do things on cost/benefit analysis.
They arent going to get involved, no one will, El Baradei of the IAEA said the world is getting sick of this bullshit from Iran, Im paraphrasing of course, but he was the one saying Iraq had no WMDs so he's credible in many eyes.

LOL nice.

Im not trying to be obtuse, but Russia and Iran do have a strong relationship. The fact that it has a foundation on oil doesnt mean that the relationship doesnt exist. Many of the relationships between countries were started because of cash.

And like I said above, there are many nations that would like to see Israel fall, and this could be the spark that ignites a whole movement. Now, keep in mind, im not saying that Israel couldnt handle the likes of Iran and its various smaller buddies because it could if it wanted to, I just think that the entire dismissal of something bigger happening isnt a good idea.

75th said:

Yes that is partly true, but the consequence of which you are partly distorting.

It is evident that Isreal's allies are more true to her than that of Iran's. Iran makes a good customer to Russia and China, being able to afford non practical weapons and technology with capital coming from oil revenues. They rather spend that money on infrastructure and help businesses in Iran. This is something that pisses the people of Iran off.

Isreal's relationship with the west on the other hand is based more on 'moral', economical and historical grounds.

If things get messy for Isreal in case Iran does get the backing of Russia and China, it is obvious that her western allies will come to her aid. And for this reason Russia or china will never extensively interfere.

If Iran is left alone, which is most likely, Isreal is ready to manhandle the country.

Future of Iran looks bright to me in that case. Enough is enough with these loony moronic mullahs. Iran is filled with intellectuals.

Subzeero said:
Yes that is partly true, but the consequence of which you are partly distorting.

It is evident that Isreal's allies are more true to her than that of Iran's. Iran makes a good customer to Russia and China, being able to afford non practical weapons and technology with capital coming from oil revenues. They rather spend that money on infrastructure and help businesses in Iran. This is something that pisses the people of Iran off.

Isreal's relationship with the west on the other hand is based more on 'moral', economical and historical grounds.

If things get messy for Isreal in case Iran does get the backing of Russia and China, it is obvious that her western allies will come to her aid. And for this reason Russia or china will never extensively interfere.

If Iran is left alone, which is most likely, Isreal is ready to manhandle the country.

Future of Iran looks bright to me in that case. Enough is enough with these loony moronic mullahs. Iran is filled with intellectuals.

Ive been saying for a while now that Iran is the one country we should be prepared to support. As Brothabill and yourself mentioned, the pro-western undercurrent that runs through the younger population is just waiting to take over.

Im not saying that WWIII or something of the sort is assured. However, an attack from Israel may upset the "forward motion" of the country and possibly lead to something bigger.

Top Bottom