Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

FiveFingers Maker Will Pay Millions To Suckers Who Bought Its Shoes

You go to bed around 9pm...what are you a bus driver before you go to your 2nd job? You're supposed to be a high rolling millionaire. My best friend owns and operates his own company which is easily as large as yours if not larger. They make heavy industrial equipment. He also has two children but he goes to bed when normal grown men go to bed. Do you nap on the floor at noon too? Wtf how old are you?

:lmao:

i nap in my chair at work on the regular...that shit happens when you average like 4 hours of sleep a night...it's quite rejuvenating, actually...15 min power nap and i'm gtg till 2 or 3 am...

1.3-a) No successful person would ever be caught dead with you in public.

ok, lols. I had lunch the other day with one of the old guys who was responsible for developing the aquatred for Goodyear. Also at the table was a former goodyear medal award winner. Bunch of bums though you're right. :rolleyes:

:coffee::coffee::coffee::coffee::coffee:

my problem is finding the time to get a good night's sleep...since my uncle (business partner) passed away in january 2013, my life has just been a whirlwind...more of a tornado, actually...most nights/early mornings, i don't even recall my head making contact with the pillow...i'm asleep before i'm properly situated most nights...i wake up at least once a week with one foot still on the floor...

you run your own tax firm right? can you find another business partner digi? you are absolutely right, at this rate you will not make it another 10 years if your heart is doing that shit.

Top Bottom