Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

FiveFingers Maker Will Pay Millions To Suckers Who Bought Its Shoes

omg it's 9:34 bro...waaayyyy past your bedtime. I'm sitting in on a meeting tomorrow with a small startup and their investors. Need to be bright eyed and bushytailed for that 9am meeting. Can I old fart it?

Oh, well if you are sitting in on a meeting, I'm sure society will be much better off.

I bet it's an online meeting and you're conveniently using a Call of Duty server to coordinate the discussion.

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

Oh, well if you are sitting in on a meeting, I'm sure society will be much better off.

I bet it's an online meeting and you're conveniently using a Call of Duty server to coordinate the discussion.

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

Oh Stopwatch(TM), thou art so wonderfully glib. :lmao:

but ur right, society is so much better off with you out there pounding the bricks on lung cancer. We absolutely need more people smoking. That's a good job out of you, you know that right? :coffee:

Morning Rnchscam!

How's it going? I figured I'd catch you this morning at 6:46 am before you sit-in on your big meeting today! I bet you're feverishly going through your notes and refining your approach.

Or are you still laying in bed, sleeping till noon, and headed upstairs to eat a bowl of your mom's fruit loops before logging into Call of Duty around 1:00 pm?

I feel like it's my obligation to et EF know this thread fucking sux

Sent from my SCH-I605 using EliteFitness

Lolololoo

Morning Rnchscam!

How's it going? I figured I'd catch you this morning at 6:46 am before you sit-in on your big meeting today! I bet you're feverishly going through your notes and refining your approach.

Or are you still laying in bed, sleeping till noon, and headed upstairs to eat a bowl of your mom's fruit loops before logging into Call of Duty around 1:00 pm?

ololololololololol!

:coffee:

Top Bottom