Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

FiveFingers Maker Will Pay Millions To Suckers Who Bought Its Shoes

You go to bed around 9pm...what are you a bus driver before you go to your 2nd job? You're supposed to be a high rolling millionaire. My best friend owns and operates his own company which is easily as large as yours if not larger. They make heavy industrial equipment. He also has two children but he goes to bed when normal grown men go to bed. Do you nap on the floor at noon too? Wtf how old are you?

:lmao:

You know that magical EBT card that you get? .

ok I actually had to ask here what an EBT card was here, cause you were always bringing it up. So literally until about two weeks ago I didn't know nor cared wtf you were talking about. But now that it's been explained to me, you really are a low life piece of shit using something like that as a mocking tool against someone else. That's literally what other people survive on. I can assure you that not one single penny you've ever given in taxes has ever made it's way even in my vicinity. And stop being a bottom feeding scumbag who should jump off a tall building. I know you won't because you're a bottom feeding scumbag without an ounce of common decency anywhere on your whole family tree. But it should be said that there should be a line, even here.

You go to bed around 9pm...what are you a bus driver before you go to your 2nd job? You're supposed to be a high rolling millionaire. My best friend owns and operates his own company which is easily as large as yours if not larger. They make heavy industrial equipment. He also has two children but he goes to bed when normal grown men go to bed. Do you nap on the floor at noon too? Wtf how old are you?

:lmao:

Awww... how cute. You know someone who owns their own business!

I'm sure he'd be proud to know someone like you too.

Here's a little helpful hint: Successful people would never publicly acknowledge knowing you. So either:

A.2-a) He disavows all knowledge of your existence

or

IV) He isn't successful.

yeah we just go out drinking together. And yeah, he owns his own company that makes heavy industrial equipment used by one of the most of the most famous companies in America.

Awww... how cute. You know someone who owns their own business!

I'm sure he'd be proud to know someone like you too.

Here's a little helpful hint: Successful people would never publicly acknowledge knowing you. So either:

A.2-a) He disavows all knowledge of your existence

or

IV) He isn't successful.

or

A*01:01:08) Ask him for a job

:coffee:

ok I actually had to ask here what an EBT card was here, cause you were always bringing it up. So literally until about two weeks ago I didn't know nor cared wtf you were talking about.

That's the EF lie of the century. Well played!

But now that it's been explained to me, you really are a low life piece of shit using something like that as a mocking tool against someone else. That's literally what other people survive on. I can assure you that not one single penny you've ever given in taxes has ever made it's way even in my vicinity. And stop being a bottom feeding scumbag who should jump off a tall building. I know you won't because you're a bottom feeding scumbag without an ounce of common decency anywhere on your whole family tree. But it should be said that there should be a line, even here.

That's not a very respectful way to write toward a person who pays your bills. Put down the game controller (which means stop playing the video game you are "demoing"), put out the joint, get off your mom's couch and go get a damn job. It won't kill you. Millions of people do it to support freeloaders like you every day.

yeah we just go out drinking together. And yeah, he owns his own company that makes heavy industrial equipment used by one of the most of the most famous companies in America.

1.3-a) No successful person would ever be caught dead with you in public.

A-3.2) I'm sure that alcohol goes well with your horseshit organic, all-natural, locally-produced, conflict-free, sustainably-farmed lifestyle that's paid-for by taxpayers.

there's nothing respectful about you. You are absolutely a living piece of shit. But as always you can only hide it for so long. So how long before wife #2 figures out what lowlife half breed you are and takes the kids away so they don't have to be raised by some ghoulish decaying old man with a bad haircut?

Top Bottom