Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Fight

medical

Shamrock and Ortiz both looked smooth and in less than perfect condition, but there is also a clear difference between them and the 2nd and 3rd tier fighters. No surprise on the outcome though.

medical said:
Shamrock and Ortiz both looked smooth and in less than perfect condition, but there is also a clear difference between them and the 2nd and 3rd tier fighters. No surprise on the outcome though.

Bad assesment, it wasnt a bodybuilding contest dude it's called being in great fighting shape which makes you very very lean... Maybe they should hit some synthol for the next fight so they both look good even if they lose, gimme a break.

This is almost like a fighter saying Jay Cutler looked huge at the Mr. O but he didnt look tough tho, nothing we do is for looks pretty boy!

Beast

heavyweightchamp said:
Bad assesment, it wasnt a bodybuilding contest dude it's called being in great fighting shape which makes you very very lean... Maybe they should hit some synthol for the next fight so they both look good even if they lose, gimme a break.

This is almost like a fighter saying Jay Cutler looked huge at the Mr. O but he didnt look tough tho, nothing we do is for looks pretty boy!

Beast
I meant compared to themselves in previous fights dude. They did not look to me to be in their best fighting shape.

yeah it was like one of them "just business" type fights......

tito did dominate though

Yeah I feel you, they also didnt have 6 months to train like the last bout as well as tito wanted to come in lighter but looked strong.

Ken must have dumped the test he was pounding in his younger years for GH cause he did look smaller. Be anxious to see if Tito bulks for his Lidel fight.

Top Bottom