Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Fantasy Football - who is in?

sh4dowf4lcon

Sh4dowF4lcon said:

http://www.sportsline.com/fantasy

I have a team in this league and a team in the Gold Section, you can win $200 if you win in Gold.

If you register post up and can we can see who knows what. ;)

Everyone is welcome, if you want to meet in Gold, LMK and I will PM you the details for the Gold League. There is also Plat and Diamond Leagues, but that is more than I want to play for.

Last edited:
Im already in my share of leagues heres my best team, this is in a 10 person league and o ya I had first pick....go Priest!

QB- Steve McNair
RB-Priest Holmes
RB-Rudi Johnson
WR-Terrell Owens
WR-Peerless Price
WR-Jerry Porter
TE-Alge Crumpler
K-Josh Brown
DEF- Patriots

JKurz1 said:
Fing hassel trying to get a username.....damn! F-it

not really, it takes about 5 minutes to get it all set up. sportsline cost a few bucks but it is better IMO.

^ for more to join sportsline and yahoo leagues listed above. The yahoo is free.

I am going to copy this to c&c to see if we have any peeps who play fantasy football.

got fantasy?

Previous posts give you a link to free fantasy @ yahoo, and a couple of paying fantasy leagues @ CBS Sportsline. The gold link pays $200 to the winner, the Basic link is just for fun but cost a few bucks to join. You remain anon if you like. now shutup and join lets see who knows their football.

Last edited:
Top Bottom