Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Fantasy Football - - Running Backs...

I'd take my chances with favre. he'll thow a good amount of TD's to bubba franks. But those young WR's better get their receiving skills right or they're gonna break their fingers catching favres passes, or even worse, Favre will take their heads off.

i'm not expecting a 30 score year from him.. i'm thinking mid 20 at best... 23ish...

donovan will have 30...

whats the deal with your boys? is mathews in for good or is it just a matter of time? and what about that rosenfels dude... is he gonna get his shot? and why do i hate stephen davis so much? i fucking hate him... HATE!!! he is so unimpressive.

Mathews is gonna be the guy this year. that's not saying much. He hasn't been very impressive in his career. And his receiving corps isn't exactly stellar. Plus he gets hurt easily.

Rosenfelds had an awesome preseason...... so they traded him to Miami. I think he can be good if he gets a chance.

Any of you youngsters remember Barry Foster of the Pittsburgh Steelers. He broke an NFL record for consecutive 100 yard games until Barry Sanders broke it. He wasn't around for long because of injuries. I went to high school with him.

Top Bottom