Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Fantasy Football - - Running Backs...

Hopefully old Keychain Johnson can find the end zone..

he was on my fantasy team last year and it was frustrating as hell.

wodin, in most fantasy drafts it depends on the rate teh guys are going... faulk is first, no matter what... ricky isnt a 2.. ahman green gets great receiving stats and that helps him out... alexander is a safe pick too, especially without watters. james jackson is garbage... edge will be there after your first pick.. if you can get culpepper, warner, mcnabb, garcia... do it with your first pick and then get a back when it snakes back to you.. otherwise the drop off for qb's is sharp and any starter will do ya fine.

remember, bennett and pittman will be around for a few rounds so wait on them..

faulk, green, williams, alexander, dillon, edge, tomlinson,curtis martin, holmes, eddie g, a train, bettis, deuce, davis, lewis, hearst, taylor, pittman,

its a crap shoot though.. if taylor is healthy all year then he is a star... edge healthy equals great pick, injured is worthless... this is a safe drafting style..

it also depends on receptions.. if your league gives a point for a catch then a duce staley steps up a bit, if not then ahman green slides down a little (not much).

also, if you are at 8 and have a chance for moss, owens, or harrison, dont pass it up.. and on the way back grab their qb if he is there... remember more backs produce than other positions...

Quit yer bitching lestat

ever heard of just responding to a thread because you're interested in what is being discussed with no ulterior motives?

and BTW he was saying that if you contradict him he will give you NEGATIVE karma

as far as keyshawn my reasoning was that he was solid last year but with Gruden the offensive mind at head coach he WILL find ways of using Keyshawn to get the bucs in the end zone.

Ok and as far as strategy--do you guys ever take the weather into account when picking starters?

I mean if you know there are showers or super cold weather predicted for a certain city that would favor running backs no?

I think this factored into Ahman Green's success.
JC

green will be great this year due to the fact he has to... otherwise gb is in trouble... weapons on the outside are fading fast... if glenn performs its open for green that much more.

and ya, i take it in to account with qb's big time...

I love Curtis Martin. Every year this guy produces not only on the ground but in the air. I truly believe the Jets will be strong this year, they have 3 quality receivers in Moss, Coles and Chrebet which to me opens up the running game because it keeps the defenses guessing.

Here's a couple of sleepers at the RB position...

Clinton Portis in Denver
Michael Pittman in TB
Michael Bennett in Minn.

I also think Fred Taylor is going to have a great season if he can stay healthy.

agreed.. thats why i was happy not to get favre.. i think he is now a question mark... can he trust these guys? or will they let him down???

Top Bottom