Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Fantasy Football - - Running Backs...

WODIN said:
I think that Hearst will split time in SF,

He will, but both will either gain a bunch of yards this season, or one will go down with an injury........ and the other will be a huge fantasy leader.

Next year Barlow will be a top 5 pick because he will be the feature back in SF. Then they'll probably win another SB will a few upgrades in the Def Backs.

I agree Wodin, SF is a couple of defensive players away from the big dance. The corners are young, but they will be strong. The could really use a physical , runplugging safety and a couple of upgrades at linebacker. I think Portis could be in for a big year...

Steroid_Virgin said:
St L has a better defense than San F.. and they are young, and they keep getting better....

True, they had a better "D" last season...... this season, we will have to see.

But, Aeneas Williams, their best defensive player, is far from young.

Most of STL Def talent is younger than San Fran.... On offense, well this needs no comparison.. The only way STL does not make it to the NFC championship game is via injury.. Though STL is incredible.. they can be stopped by a good defensive team, is SF their yet? I think they will split in conference.. STL cannot be stopped at home.

NB's list is right on. I have alexander and Green reversed but for the most part it's pretty accurate.

Hearst would be awesome if not for Barlow.

But the REAL questions are:

Should I start Gannon or Brooks (Hopefully he won't get a contract and he will be playing his ass off for free agent $)

And should I start Keyshawn or Jimmy Smith?

JC

Wow!!! A legitimate WODIN thread.

I ended up with the FIRST pick in my draft and took Marshall Faulk.

Next pic was LaDanian Tomlinson (he went 16th overall).

I picked up Tiki Barber as well later in the draft..

Also Lamar smith.. who knows, he may get hot with Carolina.

I think your rankings have LaDanian too high. He is still unproven and has had a tendency to fumble a bit.. which is costly in my league. Also Shaun Alexander??? Maybe on a better offensive team he would be good..

Isn't Jamal Lewis coming back??

Why doesn't anyone pick up Jamal Anderson?

Can you believe that in my league someone used a 5th round pick to take TJ Ducket!!

Wodin.. where's that big boffo you are talking about? ;)

Top Bottom