Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Fantasy Football - - Running Backs...

where did you get that list from. its sucks my asshole.

tomlinson...... 3?!?!? give me a break. more like 7 or 8.

ahman green? 5? he's better than ricky williams.

Eddie George 16? no frigging way.

Priest holmes at 14? what a crock. he lit it up last year under Dick Vermeil. There's no reason that he won't reapeat those stats.

Deuce McAllister even with his injury history is better than 23. His numbers in the preseason are impressive.

here's the real list

Marshal
A Green
S Alexander
Ricky Williams
P Holmes
Curtis Martin (everybody sleeps on this guy and every year he produces)
C. Dillon
Tomlinson
A Thomas
E James
Deuce McAllister
Steven Davis (Probably better than this)

Not really trying to give you a hard time about the cowboys, but I think you have Emmitt Smith rated too high. I have a feeling that he won't get much more than the yards he needs for the all-time rushing record this year. I think he will have some injury problems and Hambric(sp?) will get some time too.

I also think you have Ricky Williams and Jerome Bettis rated too high..... Deuce McAllister and Garrison Hearst too low..... both those guys will be 1000 yard'ers easily

Take Emmitt Smith late in your draft. I think he is going to have a really good first half until he breaks the record. I like Ahman Green better than Tomlinson and Alexander. Eddie George should be higher than 16. Duce Staley should be a lot lower. he is too big of a risk at 12.

I am a higher on WR's in my drafts. I usually go WR, WR, RB, QB.

The Nature Boy said:

Priest holmes at 14? what a crock. he lit it up last year under Dick Vermeil. There's no reason that he won't reapeat those stats.

And he did that with a crap-ass OL too.

if you can get him late, pick up Clinton Portis from Denver. he could be good. also Trung Candidate is a good late round pickup in case Marshall goes down.

A late sleeeper maybe Portis Clinton from Denver or Faulk's back up Trung Canidate, I'd steer clear of the Sophmores and Holmes. I like James, Alexzander, Green, and Obviously Faulk. You can't beat the consistence of Hearst and Bettis, however injury prone. I don't see Ricky Williams at 2 though, maybe 7 or 8.

I think that Hearst will split time in SF, Denver will be running back by committee with three outstanding "RBs", Armstrong can play either FB or RB.

Priest's track record just makes me think he had a flash in the pan year. It happens a lot in the NFL.

I plan on avoiding the Panthers & Jags if I can. I would consider Jimmy Smith...maybe.

Top Bottom