Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

NFL Running Backs

natymike??? what corey dillon do you watch play? the guy averaged 4.6 yards per carry, thats one of the best in the league. its not his fault teams can throw 8 in the box and stuff the fuck out of him... his bad games were against playoff teams who got out to an early lead and put some major heat on the qb... eagles, ravens, titans, and jags... all pretty damn good teams... the guy is a man on a pee wee team.

anyway, whoever said it.. alexander is good and i believe he starts this year.

madbomber31 said:
natymike??? what corey dillon do you watch play? the guy averaged 4.6 yards per carry, thats one of the best in the league. its not his fault teams can throw 8 in the box and stuff the fuck out of him... his bad games were against playoff teams who got out to an early lead and put some major heat on the qb... eagles, ravens, titans, and jags... all pretty damn good teams... the guy is a man on a pee wee team.

I agree. With no QB for the Bengals you just need to jam 8 or 9 in the box to shut Corey down. God help the NFL though if he were on a team with a QB and O - Line.

I was watching the Cory Dillon that put up no points for my fantasy team, I even waived his ass after 5 weeks of horrible production, then I decided to give him another chance, and picked him up just before his Denver record breaking game. He averaged 4.6 per carry becase he ran for 278 vs Denver and 216 vs Arizona, if you take away those games, he sucks, and he NEVER scores touchdowns. He was good for about 1/5 of the season last year, and when he was good, he was awesome.

In my mind a good running back is someone who runs for 100 yards every week and scores almost every week. Not someone who does nothing most of the time, then makes up for it all in one game. Dillon is inconsitant, end of story, don't look at his season stats, look at his game by game stats.

Last edited:
wk 1 Cle 41 yards
wk 2 Jac 32 yards
wk3 Bal 9 Yards
wk4 Mia 110 yards!!---NO TD'S FOR THE SEASON YET
wk 5 Ten 95 yards----1 TD!!!
wk6 Pit 36 yards
wk7 Den 278 yards!!---(2TD'S!!! this is what faulk does every week, 2 or 3 td's)
wk8 Cle 137 yards!!---1TD!!
wk9 Bal 23 yards
wk10 Dal 94 yards
wk11 NE 73 yards?? new england??
wk12 pit 128 yards----2TDs!!
wk 13 Ari 216 yards---1TD
wk 14 Ten 42 yards??? 216 to 42? WTF?
wk15 Jac 76 yards
wk 16 phi 39 yards?? WTF!!!

HE SCORED A TD 5 OUT OF 16 WEEKS!!!!

a whole 7 TD's on the season, wow this guy is awesome, take away his 2 best games and he has 4 TD's for the season and no yards.

This defines inconsistancy, I don't give a fuck about the Defense he faces, Guys like E. George, Faulk and James run for 100 yards week after week and always get in the endzone.

Sure he would be better on another team but he's not on another team so whats the point of that argument?

Last edited:
No argument here Naty. Mine was from pure observation only. I just think it would be scary to see him on a better team that's all. But that's all here say until that day comes if at all. :)

naty, if you watched the guy you know that he picks it up quarter by quarter... right? how many games were the bengals completely out of after 2 quarters and just gave up on running the ball? way too many... those games where he was not running well as far as average goes he had under 20 carries... he was getting 16, 17, 18 carries if even... and, he had no camp last year so he was not in the best of conditions... last year is only one season... take a look at the others and see what you come up with, you drafted him for a reason last year....

but here is one to support your thoughts..

vs the titans.. he had 95 yards on 16 carries or so...

he had an 80 yd td run on one of them...

I drafted him last year because it was the 8th round and he was still there. He turned out really good for an 8th round pick, but he was only good 5 out of 16 weeks.

He went in the 1st round in my draft this year, and I laughed out loud. I guess they will find out the hard way.

i agree he isnt a first round fantasy pick but i also think he is a top 10 nfl back pretty easily... teams like NE would KILL for a guy like that...

on a different note regarding college football:
my wolverines (ya, the team that was 7 points from being undefeated national champs :) ) have this freshman running back who is 6-3 270!!!!! that should be interesting. sean sanderson is his name, the fuck is from tennessee (a true hoss)...

Top Bottom