Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Fantasy Football - - Running Backs...

WODIN

बुद्धकर&
Platinum
Serious critics on these rankings will get you some mojo bofo karma.

Garrison Hearst 25
Anthony Thomas 7
Corey Dillon 6
Travis Henry 26
Olindas Gary 19
James Jackson 30
Micheal Pittman 20
Thomas Jones 31
L. Tomlinson 3
Priest Holmes 14
Edgerrin James 11
Emmitt Smith 18
Ricky Williams 2
Duce Staley 12
Warrick Dunn 29
Tiki Barber 27
Fred Taylor 21
Curtis Martin 10
James Stewart 8
Ahman Green 5
Lamar Smith 28
Antowain Smith 22
Charlie Garner 9
Marshall Faulk 1
Jamal Lewis 15
Stephen Davis 13
Deuce McAllister 23
Shaun Alexander 4
Jerome Bettis 17
James Allen 32
Eddie George 16
Michael Bennett 24

my reply is use your first pick on a running back. decent qb's are a dime a dozen, and after the first 4 running backs there is a BIG drop off.
1. Faulk

2. green, alexander, or holmes

3. tomlinson, williams, or martin

you need a 1 or 2 guy, if not, you might survive with one of the 3s.
why didn't you do our elite league??

I have enough work with this league FBI.

My draft strategy is RB.RB.WR. QB.

I have the 8th pick So I will get a decent pick on 2 top tier RBS.

You got Edge way too low and Ricky a little too high in my O. LaDanian is a wild card.

Check this out:

I got: Faulk, Williams, Edge, and Randy Moss with my first 4 picks!

I got Jerome Bettis in like the 13th round.

BTW that strategy is the way to go because while QBs tend to score more, there is a greater drop off between rounds for RBs and WRs than QBs.

Meaning, a 4th-round RB is way worse than a 1-st round RB. But a 4-th round QB isn't that much worse than a 1-st rounder.

It's true, because I read it on the gamer on ESPN.

Nobody in my draft picked Shane Matthews. I feel like he has hyooge upside potential. If he slays 'em against Phoenix I may have to pick him up off waivers....

JC

Edge is a big ? mark since he is coming back from and ACL.

LaDanian will do well mainly because there aren't any real defenses to stop him.

I can't believe you have Faulk, williams, edge and moss. Moss is a 1st round pick for sure. (Not a diss, just amazed).

Well I have read a couple of interviews with him and he sounds ready. --ok weak evidence at best

Also a little known fact is that his ACL tear was just partial, not whole. Much less traumatic and faster to recover than a wholly torn ACL.

Randy ratio all the way!

JC

Corey Dillon is a sleeper, and somebody you should be able to pick up with relative ease. The guy has prospered even with Cincinnati's meager o-line. Anyone who can rush for 1,000 yards in five straight seasons behind Cinc's line deserves a look. He would be a marquis running back in any other program.

Edgerrin James will either make or break you. If he comes back full swing, which only a few runners have done, he is the best running back in the league(along with Faulk). Michael Bennett is a guy who coul dhave a breakout year...

Head's up to everyone. Faulk will go down early this season. I'm thinking he's due an ACL tear. 2nd or 3rd week, for the remainder of the season. Wait and see.:D

Top Bottom