Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Fantasy Football fuckers...our EF league

lol, this is going to be awesome. i can already see the smack talking. i mean, all the leagues i ever played in people talked a ton of shit, but i think this is going to be like 10 fold.

we just need 4 more negros

calveless wonder said:
lol, this is going to be awesome. i can already see the smack talking. i mean, all the leagues i ever played in people talked a ton of shit, but i think this is going to be like 10 fold.

we just need 4 more negros

I can't believe more aren't jumping all over this, what is payout? 1st = all or 1-2 = 75-25%? I'm all for winner take all but maybe paying a couple spots will lure the pussies in.
I'm not worried about you being a shitty commish, I think people who have played before realize a shitty commish fucks the league all up.

sfmonster said:
I can't believe more aren't jumping all over this, what is payout? 1st = all or 1-2 = 75-25%? I'm all for winner take all but maybe paying a couple spots will lure the pussies in.
I'm not worried about you being a shitty commish, I think people who have played before realize a shitty commish fucks the league all up.

we were going to vote on the payouts.

i was thinking 1st, 2nd and 3rd. but we can do 1st and 2nd.

and thanks for the vote of confidence. in the office league we had last year (the one for big time $$$), we had a corrupt ass commissioner. dude fucked us up bad, he was in our division and we were neck and neck and we were about to make a splashy ass move and he locked our trades(cuz we still owed money, but he used it as an excuse. lots of people owed money). then he unlocked it, and told the guy we were trading with that it was a horrible trade. fuckin scumbag.
karma came back around. his team traded for mcnabb and a week later is when he tore his ACL LOL.

800 for 1st, 400 for 2nd?

last year we had a bonus whoever scored the most points every week, but i don't think the pot is big enough to do that.

out of the 12 teams, what would you guys prefer? 8 teams make the playoffs or 6?

played with both....8 gives everybody a fighting chance except for the really really shitty teams lol

calveless wonder said:
800 for 1st, 400 for 2nd?

last year we had a bonus whoever scored the most points every week, but i don't think the pot is big enough to do that.

out of the 12 teams, what would you guys prefer? 8 teams make the playoffs or 6?

Sounds good to me. But after the season is over you'll be the Cashless Wonder.

Top Bottom