Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

EF 2011 Fantasy Football & The League

passing TD's? No way.

i played in a league like that one time. that's insane.

give bonuses to QB's for passing over 200+, 300+ and 400+ yards and big passing plays or long TD's
yeah passing TDs.

2 of my 3 leagues use 6 point PaTDs and it's much, much better. Makes it so it's less RB heavy.

Agree with those yardage bonuses. That's exactly how it is in all 3 of mine, plus bonuses for passes over 40 and then the standard 1 point for 25 yards in the air.

That seems a tad bit too QB heavy for me redshirt. I agree with CW.

If you get Tom Brady next year in that type of a league, it would be too easy to dominate

That seems a tad bit too QB heavy for me redshirt. I agree with CW.

If you get Tom Brady next year in that type of a league, it would be too easy to dominate
it evens out because getting an elite QB means passing on a top tier RB. And it's not like Brady is the only good QB out there..

Brady
Rodgers
Manning
Romo
Brees
Rivers
Orton (at least this year)
Vick
Matt Ryan

and that's leaving off some quality QBs as well.

I'm not going to debate with you though, I've done it for years and know that it's fun. This was your first year in fantasy.

LOL@ IGGGY talking all that crap and getting destroyed in the 1st round of the playoffs

priceless!!

see ya in the chamionpship negus

Lmao
Hightlight of the league was iggy getting smacked up in the 1st round of the playoffs after all his trash talking
Otherwise meh

It was a funny show def hoping it is on next season.

Top Bottom