Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Fantasy Football fuckers...our EF league

nimbus said:
6 people in the playoffs is way better, because the regular season doesn't really mean shit if almost everyone makes it in. Plus i like that the top two finishers are rewarded with byes

we'll have a vote once we got the rest of the league in. 8 was very fun last year, and pretty much everyone that deserved to get in did. alot of close records, but of course there's no guarantee that would happen this year.

we got 8 for sure.

all 8 are confirmed.

but we still need 4 more. if we can't find 4 more, we can always scale it down to a 10 team league. 12 would be way better though

we got plenty of time before the draft, so i'm sure we'll make a couple of additions.

if not we have a few options.

-you guys can bring in a few players from outside of EF (people you know..but keep it honest)
-we can scale down the league to 10 players

or both, if neccessary.

i'm not too worried about bringing in outside players. i think we're all pretty fair/reasonable people. no one in the league is a scumbag and i'll make sure there's no retarded trades/fixing going on.

well, actually everyone in the league is a scumbag. but at least not a cheating one :)

the majority rules factor goes a long way too. nothing worse than a dictator asshole commissioner

that is the biggest prob, the commish, not you cashless wonder, in general, i was in a league for about 8 years and the commish was a jerkoff, i won it all last year and i am still waiting for all my cash, he says he has to wait for the other guys to pay b4 he pays me, wtf.

hstern said:
that is the biggest prob, the commish, not you cashless wonder, in general, i was in a league for about 8 years and the commish was a jerkoff, i won it all last year and i am still waiting for all my cash, he says he has to wait for the other guys to pay b4 he pays me, wtf.

lol. yeah exactly.

see, that's the problem. commissioner should NEVER be handling the money. also you have to make people pay by certain times..unless you guys work together etc where you see each other every day and you can hound them nonstop. in that case, a few weeks later doesn't matter. but point is, before playoffs ALL money must be paid

i actually had my checks ripped to pay for our league LMAO. since the owners of our company were in the league too

Top Bottom