Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

EF 2011 Fantasy Football & The League

if it's a money league and I commish next year, you won't consider it?
I guess we'll see.. we're talking a year from now. Who knows what will happen between then and now.

Also, there is a real chance there will a lockout which means no real football, let alone fantasy.

I won't do it again. I'm already in 3 money leagues, and this league sucked balls. Gay scoring, and like has been said, it's a free league so no one tried.

this league sucked balls because no one drafted their teams, there was no moeny involved thus no one cared, and the scoring wasn't even set.

we need PPR, and bonuses.

I guess we'll see.. we're talking a year from now. Who knows what will happen between then and now.

Also, there is a real chance there will a lockout which means no real football, let alone fantasy.

that won't happen.

why? Because the NBA has a lockout issue also. There's no way both lockout in the same year.

i honestly don't think the leagues would recover. it took baseball a bajillion years to recover from their lockout

this league sucked balls because no one drafted their teams, there was no moeny involved thus no one cared, and the scoring wasn't even set.

we need PPR, and bonuses.
I can make it happen. I'd rather do it with NFL.com and i'd want to figure out who would be game for it months ahead of time

yea this league wasnt too hott.. only reason i played threw it was because it is my 1st ff league.. and i wanted to learn and understand the rules ..which i have accomplished

next year ill find some popping leagues.. would be great if we had a good league here but if not ill find it somewhere else

yea this league wasnt too hott.. only reason i played threw it was because it is my 1st ff league.. and i wanted to learn and understand the rules ..which i have accomplished

next year ill find some popping leagues.. would be great if we had a good league here but if not ill find it somewhere else
I promise the league will be kickass next year.
can you spare $100 at least for it cane?

nah .. 100 is too much... ill do 50..maybeeee 75 bucks ..but gotta be some sort of near guarantee winner gets paid

Top Bottom