Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

EF Fantasy Football league is up...still need 3 more heads.

PuddleMonkey said:
Is that seriously your name? lol, thats the best name ever, I love Nintendo!

yes negro lol

i told you, i'm jap and cuban

far as the draft. i think i wrote 9pm? it's EST. 6pm your time

and what i'm saying is, i'll set up one of those free teleconference things (like a 1800 number with an extension you dial into).

so we'll be ont he phone and on the computer at the same time.

if you do it strictly online it takes 593829582395 years to complete. this happened with one of my leagues last year

fatty huh 5 10 205 fatyy? ur gonna wish i took it easy on this league by the end of the year thanks for the doantion to my next supplement program lololol

hstern said:
fatty huh 5 10 205 fatyy? ur gonna wish i took it easy on this league by the end of the year thanks for the doantion to my next supplement program lololol

Too many supps make you fat, just ask Youngguns or find the youtube vid lol

gotmilk said:
how does your draft work? Order?

yes, order........we have to decide the draft order (although sportsline can do it for us automatically). since we're not all present, i'm trying to figure out how otherwise.
our draft will be a combination of offline/online (we'll do a conference call and AIM/MSN thing)

on a side note, i made sfmonster's team name last pick in the draft and CBS gave him the first pick in the draft. but that'll change because it won't be decided till we have all 12 teams (i got 3rd..woudl have been happy with that)

Top Bottom