Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Fantasy Football fuckers...our EF league

calveless wonder said:
you're already accounted for

so far it's
-me
-puddlemonkey
-hstern
-sfmonster
-patsfan
-faiz
-my friend Anthony
-jestro
Your friend Anthony? Who's commish? I don't want to be in a league with a bunch of bullshit trades. I was in a EF league with some cheating mother fucker shadow4flcn, he register like 4 teams and traded a bunch of peeps into a super team. Cawksmoker still lost. But if this shits for money it needs to be under control.

shadow4flcn still post here? I remember that fucker use to red me over and over when I was new. I said something to piss him off, don't remember what though.

jestro said:
Your friend Anthony? Who's commish? I don't want to be in a league with a bunch of bullshit trades. I was in a EF league with some cheating mother fucker shadow4flcn, he register like 4 teams and traded a bunch of peeps into a super team. Cawksmoker still lost. But if this shits for money it needs to be under control.

did you read the thread? or any of my posts?

I'm commissioner. and i'm very fair. i've been in leagues corrupt unfair commissioners and it's pissed me the fuck off

the league can veto a trade (majority rules) if there's a bullshit trade. i have final say on all trades, but majority can overrule.

yes, my friend anthony. he'll probably be the only non EFer on there. i'm trying to fill up this thing finalized soon. i want to beat his ass in fantasy football because every year he talks shit and we're never in a league together

PuddleMonkey said:
shadow4flcn still post here? I remember that fucker use to red me over and over when I was new. I said something to piss him off, don't remember what though.

No, he left to karma whore somewhere else, I believe.

:cow:

jestro said:

we know it's because you're a broke ass, but that's ok.

we're back to 8 (nimbus replacing jestro)

you obviosuly don't even get what i'm saying. whenever the majority rules, the league is usually under control unless the league is full of asswipes ..which it is, but sane ones :)

however as commissioner i'm first line of defense for peyton manning for brooks bollinger trades

Top Bottom