Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Fantasy Football fuckers...our EF league

cant we just play the simple way?

i.e picks on spreads ( winner by xx number of points)

instead of the draft? i hate the player drafting setting ur line up thing every week.

Faizakafez said:
cant we just play the simple way?

i.e picks on spreads ( winner by xx number of points)

instead of the draft? i hate the player drafting setting ur line up thing every week.

what the fuck....this is fantasy football. go play peewee hockey. that's not even fantasy football. if i want to bet on football, i'll go on any sports betting site and bet against the house DOLO

that's what makes it fun!!!!!!!! you're like the GM of your team bro. I LOVEEEEEEEE the draft, especially when mad people talk shit.
it takes fuckin 3 minutes a week to set your lineup, it's not like fantasy baseball or basketball where you have 82 or 162 games a year. only have 16 weeks of actual play time (that's if you acutally make the playoffs and are still competing). otherwise 13

true dat..

im still in.. if u guys get beat by a canadian virgin ... blah i would suggest killing ur selves or taking up pottery

I haven't talked smack in this thread yet so pay attention. I'll be winning this league, probably go down something like this. Draft day comes and I end up screwed. Week two kicks off with my starting QB going down and a RB getting a felony charge. By week 8 I've recovered and made my move and squeak in the playoffs with a hot team. End of season PM trying to get a solid address for me over in Thailand to send the my winnings. Don't worry folks I'll use your cash on some smokin ladies.

I can't wait to see who pulls up last place and has to find another board to post on out of shame.

Top Bottom