Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Experienced Athlete / Weight-Lifter Needs Advice on 1st Cycle

MKSSD44

Hey guys - thanks for reading and hopefully responding. I'll cut to the chase. I'm an experienced athlete and gym rat. I'm also very experienced in nutrition and diet. I've been working out for almost 20 years, and I've been a part of many regimented conditioning and lifting programs.

I have been an avid reader of these boards so I can get my research done, but I still have some questions and would like answers or suggestions from people who know a lot more about gear than I do. This is my 1st post, so apologies if some rules are broken, but as I mentioned, I've done about 6 months of research before finally choosing and buying gear, and posting to this board. My ultimate goal is to basically add more bulk while getting more "cut". I'd like to gain 5lbs - 10lbs of muscle, add strength gains, and look leaner and more hardened. Just overall get over the hump and get an edge when working out and training.

Stats:
--34 years old
--6'2" 215lbs
--7% - 9% body fat
--Lift = 4x - 5x per week
--Cardio = 2x - 3x per week (includes running, stairs, hot yoga)
--Diet = very good, very balanced

My 8 week cycle (already purchased and started on 5/18):
--Test E at 500mgs per week
--EQ at 400mgs per week
--Dianabol (oral) at 25mgs per day for the first 3 weeks
--Winstrol (oral) at 50mgs per day for the last 3 weeks
--Arimidex at .5mgs per day
--HCG at 250iu every 4 days starting in week 3 and ending in week 8 (as of right now I'm planning on doing HCG during cycle instead of PCT)

My planned PCT (10 days after last injection):
--Nolva at 10mgs per day for 4 weeks

My questions (and I realize I'll get varied answers):
--I'm injecting both the Test E and EQ on the same day (different shots in each cheek, however) - am I good doing it this way?
--Am I good with taking HCG during cycle even though I'm only doing an 8 week cycle or is it better to use it as PCT?
--Should I definitely take Arimidex from the start through the end at .5mgs per day?
--Am I good with 10 mgs of Nolva per day for 4 weeks to use as PCT? Is 10 days after last injection a good start date? Is 4 weeks the correct length?
--When should I start really seeing/feeling differences and effects?
--What is your overall opinion of this cycle? Am I on the right path? Do you have any suggestions?
--Is there anything else you suggest as far as PCT? I really want to make sure I don't drop off hard and making sure my boys below the belt aren't hurt is of vital importance to me.

Thanks again for reading and answering, guys. I know there are some people on here who are very knowledgeable about this stuff, and I notice they answer almost every post or question that is smartly and seriously asked. I'm hoping you can take the time to get back to me.

First, why did you start a cycle not having it planned out and confident in the plan?
Second, drop the EQ. You're not going to get anything out of an 8 week run, so might as well jut do test.
Third, drop the winstrol. 3 weeks is a waste, especially in the front of a cycle, and two orals is nono especially with winny.
Forth, PCT is WEAK. You need HCGenerate, Sustain Alpha, Unleashed, the like.

To answer your questions:
1) Inject the test twice a week. EQ with test is fine, but drop the EQ.
2) HCG during cycle is fine. I'd do min 250iu twice a week.
3) Only take the AI if you need it to control estro and gyno.
4) You're not even close with 10mg nolva
5) You will feel the dbol within a couple days. Run the dbol for 4 weeks, because you will feel the test in week 5.
6) See above
7) HCGenerate, Sustain Alpha, Unleashed, Post Cycle, read about these and add two or more.

Stats:
--34 years old
--6'2" 215lbs
--7% - 9% body fat

--EQ at 400mgs per week
--HCG at 250iu every 4 days starting in week 3 and ending in week 8 (as of right now I'm planning on doing HCG during cycle instead of PCT)

--I'm injecting both the Test E and EQ on the same day (different shots in each cheek, however) - am I good doing it this way?
--Am I good with taking HCG during cycle even though I'm only doing an 8 week cycle or is it better to use it as PCT?
--Should I definitely take Arimidex from the start through the end at .5mgs per day?
--Am I good with 10 mgs of Nolva per day for 4 weeks to use as PCT? Is 10 days after last injection a good start date? Is 4 weeks the correct length?
--What is your overall opinion of this cycle? Am I on the right path? Do you have any suggestions?
--Is there anything else you suggest as far as PCT? I really want to make sure I don't drop off hard and making sure my boys below the belt aren't hurt is of vital importance to me.

You have some nice stats there, so you obviously know what you are doing. Apparently, you did not do as much research as you think. Test E and EQ are both very long esters, and 8 weeks is not nearly enough time to see any noticeable gains from either of them. EQ should be ran for atleast 14 - 16 weeks, so drop that. You should only do one compound on your first cycle also because if you get side effects, you will not know which compound is causing it.

The Test E should be ran at 500mg every week for 10 - 12 weeks. Inject 250mg on Monday, and 250mg on Thursday. Drop the orals as well, you do not need them. Running the HCG at 250iu E4D during cycle is perfect and will keep your boys online. Run that from Week 3 up until your last shot of Test E. Wait two weeks, and start PCT. Arimidex looks good as well.

Make sure you up your calories. Get in the proper nutrients. Looking at your stats, you should not have a problem with that. Just make sure to up your calories to take advantage of the increase in protein synthesis and other wonderful things the extra testosterone will do for you.

If you do this, and your diet is perfect, you should add atleast 15lbs onto your frame. Most people add on about 20 - 25 pounds.

Thanks for the feedback, guys.

1) I have the means to get some additional Test E and EQ, so if I run a 12 week cycle, would it be ok to run both? It's my understanding that EQ has minimal side effects along with good anabolic properties. It's good for both cutting and bulking, from what I read - along with increasing appetite.

2) So I should only take Arimidex if I feel gyno or estro coming on during the cycle? If I don't get those side effects and don't take it during the cycle, should I take Arimidex as part of my PCT?

3) Orals: I decided to run Dianabol in the beginning so I could see some real effects quickly into the cycle. I'm taking a break in between orals to give my liver a break. I decided to run Winstrol at the end because of the low androgenic properties and high anabolic properties, along with the no-bloat effects I've read about.

4) If I run a longer cycle, should I drop the orals overall, keep both (still with a break in between the cycle), or should I just do one oral? If I just do one oral, which is more recommended, and for how long and when if I do a 12 week cycle?

5) Thanks for the heads up on my PCT - much appreciated.

1) I have the means to get some additional Test E and EQ, so if I run a 12 week cycle, would it be ok to run both? It's my understanding that EQ has minimal side effects along with good anabolic properties. It's good for both cutting and bulking, from what I read - along with increasing appetite.

2) So I should only take Arimidex if I feel gyno or estro coming on during the cycle? If I don't get those side effects and don't take it during the cycle, should I take Arimidex as part of my PCT?

3) Orals: I decided to run Dianabol in the beginning so I could see some real effects quickly into the cycle. I'm taking a break in between orals to give my liver a break. I decided to run Winstrol at the end because of the low androgenic properties and high anabolic properties, along with the no-bloat effects I've read about.

4) If I run a longer cycle, should I drop the orals overall, keep both (still with a break in between the cycle), or should I just do one oral? If I just do one oral, which is more recommended, and for how long and when if I do a 12 week cycle?

Even if you go longer, drop the eq and drop the winny. A 12 week test cycle with dbol kickstart is a good cycle.

Next time run the EQ, but go 14-16 weeks.

I would just run test by itself for 10-12 weeks. you can throw in beastdrol or dbol the first 4 weeks with liver support to give you a quick boost.

you will get fantastic results. no reason to have such a complicated cycle as you listed.

and your PCT follow what was said above. and yes start hcgenerate during cycle and run it through. that is what I am doing.

I like your body structure, reminds me of me before I ran my first. your bf% is gonna jump on this cycle which is totally okay and normal since your body is reacting to your strength gains. so be aware of that and you can kiss your 7% bf away. and running is gonna be difficult to impossible from the pumps, be aware of that too.

Hey guys - thanks for reading and hopefully responding. I'll cut to the chase. I'm an experienced athlete and gym rat. I'm also very experienced in nutrition and diet. I've been working out for almost 20 years, and I've been a part of many regimented conditioning and lifting programs.

I have been an avid reader of these boards so I can get my research done, but I still have some questions and would like answers or suggestions from people who know a lot more about gear than I do. This is my 1st post, so apologies if some rules are broken, but as I mentioned, I've done about 6 months of research before finally choosing and buying gear, and posting to this board. My ultimate goal is to basically add more bulk while getting more "cut". I'd like to gain 5lbs - 10lbs of muscle, add strength gains, and look leaner and more hardened. Just overall get over the hump and get an edge when working out and training.

Stats:
--34 years old
--6'2" 215lbs
--7% - 9% body fat

--EQ at 400mgs per week

Thanks again for reading and answering, guys. I know there are some people on here who are very knowledgeable about this stuff, and I notice they answer almost every post or question that is smartly and seriously asked. I'm hoping you can take the time to get back to me.
Too much for a first cycle, listen to the boys here ,they will set you straight!

As far as HCG goes: I'm assuming protocol is to inject bacteriostatic water into the actual 5000iu vial of HCG I have? How will I know how much 250iu is every time I'm ready to pull and inject with my 3ml/cc syringe? Confused on that......

What kind of liver support is recommended for the Dianabol?

Also, my supplier seems to be out of Test E. Can I run Test Cyn for 4 weeks at the end in the same cycle after my Test E runs out?

Thanks again.

1.) If you are running a 12 week cycle, drop the EQ. It would really be a waste of money, and to put it bluntly, you don't need to do two injectables on your first cycle. The Test E at 500mg EW is way more than enough. Just trust me.

2.) You should take the Arimidex regardless. Your estrogen is going to be way high, and even if you feel great on the outside (which you won't, you will have a lot of water bloat), your body will be going through hell on the inside. Your blood pressure will spike, and it's just all around bad for your body. Do not take Arimidex during PCT. If you are going to take any AI during PCT, take Aromasin. Otherwise, run the Arimidex from Week 3 or 4 up until the day before PCT.

3.) If you insist on running an oral, then run the Dbol at the beginning to kickstart. Drop the Winstrol though, you do not need it. You are severely underestimating what the Test is going to do for you. You don't need 4 compounds on your first cycle.

4.) Just stick with the 12 week Test E cycle at 500mg EW. Run the Dbol either the first 5 weeks at 30mg ED, or for 4 weeks at 35mg - 40mg ED.

Top Bottom