Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Example of how Bibllical History is contrived (made up)

HeatherRae said:
I consider myself a Christian, but I believe that we have sort of twisted the word of God, etc. I think that God doesn't cast people into hell. If anyone goes to hell it is because they condemn themselves or turn away from God out of shame, once they meet him. I beleive the bible is a collection of allegories, but they are written by humans and imperfect in their messages, at time. I believe that Christians, Buddhists, Muslims, and even atheists can go to heaven if they were loving. I think that believing and knowing God may not be so literal as being one religion or another, but knowing God by knowing how to love. New Agey? Maybe. That is just what I think.

This is just not the case heather. Jesus plainly says that no one comes through the Father except through me. Period. I mean why do you think all these other religions and atheists attack Christians so much because they are of the devil and the devil knows that Christ is the only one way to salvation. So he uses people like Lestat as ignorant pawns to do his work to decieve people.

I mean do you really think Christ would come and die a miserable death on the cross so we could be saved if He didn't have too? Alot of ya'll sell the Devil short he was one big liar the greatest of all liars and he gets you to believe that one lie about not needing Christ as your savior he just stole another soul from God which is his plan. He hates God and His creation(us) don't let him fool ya. It is too important of a decision that has eternal consequeces.

I think that a lot of you have a healthy outlook on religion, meaning for you its not about absolutes, its a way of life. I don't mean to speak for Frisky but I think she falls into this boat too.

What I disagree with is not the morals and values, I think those are awesome and wish MORE people had them.

What I disagree with is the claiming to know what happens to not only your own soul *(which is ridiculous) but EVERYONE ELSE'S as well! Seriously, how much audacity can someone have to say that you have to be saved to go to heaven, otherwise you go to hell. Or that Jesus was/is Lord. He may be yours, but he's certainly not mine!

curling said:
If you want to go to Heaven, He better be yours.
lmao! bro that is EXACTLY what is wrong with Christians!

No offense, but who the fuck are you to tell me that? You have no evidence to back up such a strong claim, you simply have "faith" which by definition is "believing in shit you can't prove!"

Its basically the same as you telling me i had better be a good boy if I want Christmas presents this year.

My response to both? fuck off!

Matthew 7:

6 Give not that which is holy unto the dogs, neither cast ye your pearls before swine, lest they trample them under their feet, and turn again and rend you.
7 Ask, and it shall be given you; seek, and ye shall find; knock, and it shall be opened unto you:

Matthew 7:

6 Give not that which is holy unto the dogs, neither cast ye your pearls before swine, lest they trample them under their feet, and turn again and rend you.
7 Ask, and it shall be given you; seek, and ye shall find; knock, and it shall be opened unto you:
I've sought bro, i've knocked, and I've found shit.

"cast ye your pearls before swine, lest they trample them under their feet, and turn again and rend you"

this one hits home for me everytime I talk to Christians about faith, I try to give them some rational knowledge and they trample it and turn on me.

ECRBTthrone.jpg

Lestat said:
What I disagree with is the claiming to know what happens to not only your own soul *(which is ridiculous) but EVERYONE ELSE'S as well! Seriously, how much audacity can someone have to say that you have to be saved to go to heaven, otherwise you go to hell. Or that Jesus was/is Lord. He may be yours, but he's certainly not mine!

Brohaim.

What do you care what people do or don't think what will happen to you after you die? How does that impact your life in any substantive way? No one is forcing you to adopt Christianity in this world.

That said.

No reasonable Christian would presume to know where someone may or may not be going. Your path with God is your own, and whatever may or may not occur to you in the future, most every Christian knows that he has a plan for you as well as everyone else. All of us must persevere till the end.

Reactions: pin
Top Bottom