Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Example of how Bibllical History is contrived (made up)

So if this supposed translation error occurred during the editing of the King James Bible, then surely there would be bibles in hundreds of other languages that contradict the KJV and the story of David and Goliath would be a legend known only to English speakers, right???

So lets hear from some of the Finnish, Yugoslav, Argentine, and Venezuelan EF members?

Mr. dB said:
So if this supposed translation error occurred during the editing of the King James Bible, then surely there would be bibles in hundreds of other languages that contradict the KJV and the story of David and Goliath would be a legend known only to English speakers, right???

So lets hear from some of the Finnish, Yugoslav, Argentine, and Venezuelan EF members?

No

They all stem from subsequent translations from a source which was itself a translation.

curling said:
If you want to go to Heaven, He better be yours.

First of all, your own bible says that it's not for you to judge, yet that's exactly what you do. You are like the hypocrites that Jesus chastized. Who did Jesus hang out with? Not the people of the church, but the sinners and common-man; the very people that were condemned by the Jewish religion. It's sad to say that the church that Jesus came to overthrow is the very same thing that has come into being with the christian church. They condemn and cast judgement. If Jesus were here now, he would not be happy. And no he's not coming back either.

Last edited:
I believe in God. Regardless of what everyone else believes, I've had my own experience and noone can take that away from me...but, for those of you that don't, thats not for me to judge...it's your own perrogative...

Lestat said:
lmao! bro that is EXACTLY what is wrong with Christians!

No offense, but who the fuck are you to tell me that? You have no evidence to back up such a strong claim, you simply have "faith" which by definition is "believing in shit you can't prove!"

Its basically the same as you telling me i had better be a good boy if I want Christmas presents this year.

My response to both? fuck off!

Lestat you better be a good boy or Santa won't bring you any presents. Curling is ignorant.

Has any of the people bashing Lestat and Crishna actually read any book from magistrates that its their proffession studying religious history and myths? If not, then these people have no business talking, cuz they have not read ALL the material there is to form INDIVIDUAL opinion about the subject. All I have to say is go at least Google Mithras, Osiris, Isis, The story of the Two brothers/Joseph, Gilgamesh and compare it to the Bible and then come back and speak up.

To me the Bible is nothig more but a colection of the history of the Israelis and older myths combined together

Has any of the people bashing Lestat and Crishna actually read any book from magistrates that its their proffession studying religious history and myths?

That's pretty funny.

The only real bashing going on is FROM them. -And the only reason THAT is happening is because they do not read the Bible to understand it themselves, but instead take another person's synopsis. Which is exactly what you are accusing others of.

If not, then these people have no business talking, cuz they have not read ALL the material there is to form INDIVIDUAL opinion about the subject. All I have to say is go at least Google Mithras, Osiris, Isis, The story of the Two brothers/Joseph, Gilgamesh and compare it to the Bible and then come back and speak up.

By the same argument, nobody not familiar with the Bible has no right to speak against it either.

Yet, in America, freedom of speech is a right no matter what you know or don't know.

To me the Bible is nothig more but a colection of the history of the Israelis and older myths combined together

Yet, matters of opinion are not matters of fact. When considering if or where life after this will be spent, it behooves us to figure out what is the right or proper answer. If we CHOOSE NOT TO, we end up with matters of opinion so we can dodge fact.

I prefer to prove and determine fact. Therefore, I have become familiar with Mormonism, Jehovas Witnesses, Cathiolicism, Islam, Wicca, and a few others FROM THEIR SOURCE MATERIAL. -Then made decisions as to which was fact based on PROOF.

I would urge others to not merely prove to themselves simple things of Earthly ramifications, but simply prove from the source which things pertaining to afterlife are true. 100 years on Earth ain't nothin' compared to eternity.

Top Bottom