Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Example of how Bibllical History is contrived (made up)

why are you cuting and pasting things from other threads into new ones???

Good job Lestat! If people only knew the mind-trap they submit themselves to through christianity; not to mention it's institution (organized religion based soley on the bible as the "word of god") is pretty much all a lie. My favorite story about David is when he commmitted adultry with Bathsheba, and then purposely sent her husband off to war to be killed. Sounds like a man of high moral standard.

The Shadow said:
i should have just reponded to the comment in the original thread instead of making a new one for that silly point. my bad.

krishna said:
Good job Lestat! If people only knew the mind-trap they submit themselves to through christianity; not to mention it's institution (organized religion based soley on the bible as the "word of god:) is pretty much all a lie. My favorite story about David is when he commmitted adultry with Bathsheba, and then purposely sent her husband off to war to be killed. Sounds like a man of high moral standard.
yeah at my church they always used that as an example of how no matter how badly you sin, god will still forgive you if you come to him for forgiveness.

The Shadow said:

because he actually has no knowledge and thats how he feels 'people' will think he knows the ins and outs

Frisky said:
because he actually has no knowledge and thats how he feels 'people' will think he knows the ins and outs
do you even know what The Shadow was talking about?

Obviously not, because he was talking about me cutting and pasting MY OWN POSTS from another thread into this one.

krishna said:
I know the "ins and outs" and I agree with Lestat.

so let me get this straight...

You have attentened every christian church in South Louisiana and YOU know exactly what EVERY pastor has to say.

I call bullshit

I know there are differences in religions, even in churches of the same religion or even how one pastor preaches different as another. No matter what faith you are, YOU ARE YOUR OWN PERSON. The minute you allow a faith to remove you from who you are as a person and if that church condones that then you know its not right. If you are that damn weak than you deserve what you get.

NUFF SAID.

Frisky said:
so let me get this straight...

You have attentened every christian church in South Louisiana and YOU know exactly what EVERY pastor has to say.

I call bullshit

I know there are differences in religions, even in churches of the same religion or even how one pastor preaches different as another. No matter what faith you are, YOU ARE YOUR OWN PERSON. The minute you allow a faith to remove you from who you are as a person and if that church condones that then you know its not right. If you are that damn weak than you deserve what you get.

NUFF SAID.
why would you have to attend EVERY church to have an opinion?

Here is my opinion, anyone who believes Jesus was born to a virgin mother and was raised from the dead by his heavenly father is a moron.

now tell me which Christian churches do not believe that?

Top Bottom