Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Example of how Bibllical History is contrived (made up)

That's pretty funny.

The only real bashing going on is FROM them. -And the only reason THAT is happening is because they do not read the Bible to understand it themselves, but instead take another person's synopsis. Which is exactly what you are accusing others of.

By the same argument, nobody not familiar with the Bible has no right to speak against it either.

Yet, in America, freedom of speech is a right no matter what you know or don't know.

Yet, matters of opinion are not matters of fact. When considering if or where life after this will be spent, it behooves us to figure out what is the right or proper answer. If we CHOOSE NOT TO, we end up with matters of opinion so we can dodge fact.

I prefer to prove and determine fact. Therefore, I have become familiar with Mormonism, Jehovas Witnesses, Cathiolicism, Islam, Wicca, and a few others FROM THEIR SOURCE MATERIAL. -Then made decisions as to which was fact based on PROOF.

I would urge others to not merely prove to themselves simple things of Earthly ramifications, but simply prove from the source which things pertaining to afterlife are true. 100 years on Earth ain't nothin' compared to eternity.

I can almost guarontee that I've read every word in the bible at least 5 times more than you have. The more you read it, the clearer it becomes that it's illogical nonsense. Then one looks to other sources for clarification, such as history and other traditions that might shed light on all the contradictions. Islam was exciting for awhile, as it is a beautiful reform of christianity, and clears up a lot of the confusion. But then after the excitement of possible truth clears and stops clouding ones judgement, they then realize that you can't reform a lie. You can make it look as pretty as you want, but its roots are still in fiction. You can shape a bush to look like a tree, but you can't change that it's a bush.

I am not saying I dont believe in higher forces or spirits or however it is described in different religions through history. I cant deny that there is some presence, but the Bible stories of miracles dont ring too much of a truth to my ear. Quales on the shore falling off from the sky is a miracle? That happens today too. Th ebirds are merely tired from flying on their migration route. Virgin Mary holding baby Jesus? Isis holding Horus. Noah? Gilgamesh. Christmas? Mitrah

foreigngirl said:
I am not saying I dont believe in higher forces or spirits or however it is described in different religions through history. I cant deny that there is some presence, but the Bible stories of miracles dont ring too much of a truth to my ear. Quales on the shore falling off from the sky is a miracle? That happens today too. Th ebirds are merely tired from flying on their migration route. Virgin Mary holding baby Jesus? Isis holding Horus. Noah? Gilgamesh. Christmas? Mitrah

^^^^^^

Wikkan

krishna said:
I can almost guarontee that I've read every word in the bible at least 5 times more than you have.

You lose.

The more you read it, the clearer it becomes that it's illogical nonsense. Then one looks to other sources for clarification, such as history and other traditions that might shed light on all the contradictions.

Which shows you didn't read my post all the way, NOR Biblical text.

I never said when you read it, it all becomes clearer. -However when one looks at the prophetic content, one has no other choice but to accept it as fact or deny it on basis of chosen blindness.

My post I linked to clearly deals with this beyond any doubt.

Islam was exciting for awhile, as it is a beautiful reform of christianity, and clears up a lot of the confusion. But then after the excitement of possible truth clears and stops clouding ones judgement, they then realize that you can't reform a lie. You can make it look as pretty as you want, but its roots are still in fiction. You can shape a bush to look like a tree, but you can't change that it's a bush.

That too is laughable. Since when is "conquer by the sword" a rehash of "love your enemies"?

Do you read ANYTHING through?

You lose.

Which shows you didn't read my post all the way, NOR Biblical text.

I never said when you read it, it all becomes clearer. -However when one looks at the prophetic content, one has no other choice but to accept it as fact or deny it on basis of chosen blindness.

My post I linked to clearly deals with this beyond any doubt.

That too is laughable. Since when is "conquer by the sword" a rehash of "love your enemies"?

Do you read ANYTHING through?

You're a desperate clinger like everyone else. You have to believe in something. Nothing wrong with that, but doesn't make it a fact.

biteme said:
You're a desperate clinger like everyone else. You have to believe in something. Nothing wrong with that, but doesn't make it a fact.

:)

Well, countering fact with opinion IS the only way to deny fact.

If you have the opinion I am a desperate clinger, that is fine by me.

:)

Well, countering fact with opinion IS the only way to deny fact.

If you have the opinion I am a desperate clinger, that is fine by me.

Are you trying to claim that the biblical account of God is fact?

biteme said:
Are you trying to claim that the biblical account of God is fact?

Absolutely not.

I am making the claim that the ORIGINAL Hebrew and Greek writings of Biblical account commonly refered to as the Bible declare THEMSELVES that God is a fact by their own description and account, and as such either prove or disprove themselves as a whole.

I also claim that because of the prophecy contained therin, to which modern history, archaeology, physics, and all other scientific fields seem to agree with more each day, that the accuracy of the said Bible proves it is divine as it claims.

That is all.

Top Bottom