Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

EF 2011 Fantasy Football & The League

iggy

Elite Mentor
Platinum
I don't know how many of you watch "The League" on a regular basis, but it's emerging as one of the funnest shows on television. And frankly, I can't get enough of Andre and Taco.

I say for next years EF Fantasy Football big we go way bigger. Let's throw $100 in per person and host it on NFL.com instead of yahoo.

No dj legacy. Shirlene and Puddles instead.

This year the "EF League" SUCKED and hurricane, dannomight, redshirt, and myself are literally the only people still fixing our lineups.

What do you guys say?
Lets go big for 2011

Also, what about side bets? None went on in the EF league this year, yet in my other leagues I had to eat 6 triple-atomic wings, my buddy had to beer bong a four-loko, and it was chaotic in general with crazy bets.

prob because people in your league were trying.. cant believe u didnt notice like 90% of the ef league quit already ..

idk but when people are starting players that have bye weeks.. usually means they quit or dont give a fuck.. just a hunch

because there was no money involved and nothing invested. so peopel stop caring

and the draft was a disaster and none of us really picked our teams.

yes, money leagues is the way to go.

and the league is an awesome show

also, i might add...everyone wanted to do a pay league except dannomight, nimbus and maybe 1 other person were crying about doing a pay league.

worked out real well huh?

Well lets change it next year.

$100 isn't a shitload of money and if we get puddles involved, everyone will take it super serious.

my team was autopicked. nimbus picked his team and he finished 2-11. lol

I won't do it again. I'm already in 3 money leagues, and this league sucked balls. Gay scoring, and like has been said, it's a free league so no one tried.

Top Bottom