Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

does anyone know about bears?

SublimeZM said:
A/S/L of said daughter?

also, thats fucked up bears can climb. theres probably no way to run or hide from one

she's 11/female/stay away

redsam- i'm near the PA, NJ, NY border. LOTS of bear around here. also wild turkeys, deer, hedgehogs, bats, coyote, foxes, skunk, chipmunks, turkey vultures, and ducks.

AAP said:
why can't they?
Don't know - I think they are too big. All I can remember (and vaguely) when watching something on bear attacks, is that if you see a black bear you can make noise and bang things but never run or climb trees to get away. You can scare a black bear away but black bears can climb trees and will chase you up one. However, never make noise and try to scare away a grizzly bear, but you can climb a tree to get away from them. All I remember.

reno240 said:
Don't know - I think they are too big. All I can remember (and vaguely) when watching something on bear attacks, is that if you see a black bear you can make noise and bang things but never run or climb trees to get away. You can scare a black bear away but black bears can climb trees and will chase you up one. However, never make noise and try to scare away a grizzly bear, but you can climb a tree to get away from them. All I remember.
I stand corrected - according to a government website regarding safety in national parks and bears. NEVER climb trees to escape a bear - even a grizzly.

stilleto said:
she's 11/female/stay away

redsam- i'm near the PA, NJ, NY border. LOTS of bear around here. also wild turkeys, deer, hedgehogs, bats, coyote, foxes, skunk, chipmunks, turkey vultures, and ducks.
You mean groundhogs, don't you? I don't think hedgehogs are indegenous to the United States, are they?

redsamurai said:
actually it's not.......I can totally see getting a deeper connection with an animal than with the typical average human. The typical average human is a shady, two timing, backstabbing, cheating piece of garbage that will smile to your face.........animals, albeit somewhat simpler beings, have no such traits.

huh. . .really??

http://www.cbsnews.com/stories/2005/05/12/national/main694926.shtml

also. . .what you said. . .that was kind of the crux of the part of my response that you conveniently cut off. . .no respect for other humans or human life. . .

Top Bottom