Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

does anyone know about bears?

jerkbox said:
enter the white man, and all the assholes buying houses, coming from god knows where.....forcing these native americans into reservations.....then these faggots get all up in arms when these native americans come looking for food, water, shelter, etc. because the small amount of land they have left to live in can't support these native americans. The white man is invading their space, period.

I'd like to trim back the human population.

careful what you wish for. . .whitey. . .

jerkbox said:
i feel worse for the animals....

to a certain extent i understand what you are saying. . .however, we (i.e., the human race) are very much headed down the road to extinction due in large part to the lack of respect for human life. . .i know people (lots of them actually) that have a much deeper emotional connection to their friggin pets than to their own family. . .and they grew up in perfectly good families. . .that's just fucked. . .

there's bears in Penn?? what part of the state are in? east or west?? I have family near pittsburgh.....so I've been in out of penn quite a bit, at least on that side........i've never heard of bears in pennsylvania.....??

stilleto said:
Pennsylvania.
there's no mountain lions here, just coyote and fox.
I have dogs. everyone does. and there's a lot of kids around here- i'd rather raise my kids in the country than in a lot of other places.

stilleto said:
animal control won't do anything with a bear.
they relocate wild animals to HERE. i live in the mountains... this is where the bears are supposed to be.

my first day in this house, i left my kids at home and went to stock up on food at a grocery store. I was in my car, looking at the house and trying to remember where the store was, when i saw a bear and two cubs AT MY FRONT DOOR.

i start screaming and i'm calling the kids from inside my car, hysterical. then i called 911 and the state trooper laughed at me when i told him where i lived. he pretty much said the bears have as much right to call about me being there as i do about them.

oh.
Oh, I was just assuming you lived out in suburbia somewhere. I would say to just be careful about where you keep your trash and stuff. Maybe get some bear spray.

Hey Stiletto didn't I just tell you yesterday that bears are afraid of large fleshy globes?

Cheers,
Scotsman

A/S/L of said daughter?

also, thats fucked up bears can climb. theres probably no way to run or hide from one

digimon7068 said:
.i know people (lots of them actually) that have a much deeper emotional connection to their friggin pets than to their own family. . .and they grew up in perfectly good families. . .that's just fucked. . .

actually it's not.......I can totally see getting a deeper connection with an animal than with the typical average human. The typical average human is a shady, two timing, backstabbing, cheating piece of garbage that will smile to your face.........animals, albeit somewhat simpler beings, have no such traits.

Top Bottom