Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

does anyone know about bears?

jerkbox said:
hey, I grew up in PA....my family hunts...

I take umbrage with people freaking out about bears and other things because, if you drove around the area I grew up in 5, 10, 15, 20 years ago.....there were a lot less houses, and a lot more woods....enter the land developers, and all the assholes buying houses, coming from god knows where.....forcing these animals into a smaller and smaller area.....then these faggots get all up in arms when these animals come looking for food because the small amount of land they have left to live in can't support these predators. People are invading their space, period.

I'd like to trim back the human population.

the human species is like viruses, rats, or roaches. a real unwanted infestation, they don't want to harmonize themselves with the rest of nature. sooner or later, nature always balances itself out. i seriously doubt we will be around longer than the dinosaurs were around.

fistfullofsteel said:
no, my penis is too small, but i'm still willing to have sex with stilleto just this once to help her out.

i growl like a bear and have a hairy back, if that helps.

Top Bottom