Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

does anyone know about bears?

stilleto said:
Pennsylvania.
there's no mountain lions here, just coyote and fox.
I have dogs. everyone does. and there's a lot of kids around here- i'd rather raise my kids in the country than in a lot of other places.

I am real close to you! I have real redneck friends that would sit out there all night just to shoot it!

covergrl80 said:
I know a horse will fight back. If there is more then one bear the chances are slim to none for the horse. However, one kick from a horse will most likely make the bear run off it does not kill it

black bears aren't "pack hunters". . .in fact they're not really "hunters" at all. . .they are foraging opportunists that will eat pretty much anything. . .killing and eating a big ass animal really isn't their style, though. . .

stilleto said:
that's a great idea.
i need to start watching more cartoons.

See? Problem solved.

Unless of course they are musclebears. Then you can just give them JH1s phone number and be rid of them.

Or leave various empty bottles of NAIR laying around outside.. this will spook them away.

jerkbox, at hunting season i get hunters walking up to my house asking if they can shoot the deer on my property (no). The hunters walk into the local bar with blood on their hands, and drink a few beers while their kill gets weighed.

thats a sport, i guess. one that I hate, but i know its necessary to trim back the deer population.

If a bear attacks my family or pets, i'm going to help trim back the bear population. otherwise, i'm happy to share the land with them.

Personally, I would catch one and train it to wrestle you. Then you could go down to the bar on the weekends and wins bets about how fast you can single handed defeat it. You could claim to donate the money to charity.

Charity of course being you.

stilleto said:
jerkbox, at hunting season i get hunters walking up to my house asking if they can shoot the deer on my property (no). The hunters walk into the local bar with blood on their hands, and drink a few beers while their kill gets weighed.

thats a sport, i guess. one that I hate, but i know its necessary to trim back the deer population.

If a bear attacks my family or pets, i'm going to help trim back the bear population. otherwise, i'm happy to share the land with them.

hey, I grew up in PA....my family hunts...

I take umbrage with people freaking out about bears and other things because, if you drove around the area I grew up in 5, 10, 15, 20 years ago.....there were a lot less houses, and a lot more woods....enter the land developers, and all the assholes buying houses, coming from god knows where.....forcing these animals into a smaller and smaller area.....then these faggots get all up in arms when these animals come looking for food because the small amount of land they have left to live in can't support these predators. People are invading their space, period.

I'd like to trim back the human population.

jerkbox said:
hey, I grew up in PA....my family hunts...

I take umbrage with people freaking out about bears and other things because, if you drove around the area I grew up in 5, 10, 15, 20 years ago.....there were a lot less houses, and a lot more woods....enter the land developers, and all the assholes buying houses, coming from god knows where.....forcing these animals into a smaller and smaller area.....then these faggots get all up in arms when these animals come looking for food because the small amount of land they have left to live in can't support these predators. People are invading their space, period.

I'd like to trim back the human population.

start with your pubic hair. thanks.
:)

GoldenDelicious said:
deadly spiders i can handle
most venomous snakes in the world, meh
GIANT FUCKING BEAR omg .308 and its greek barbecue at my house wtf

smokeyshovel.gif

Top Bottom