Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Did you really doubt the REDSOX?

gmanlax7 said:
on a side not i am getting unreal shitfaced tonite and leading the riots after the Sox win

fuckin Ortiz just killed that ball- guy's a Yankee killer, ugly motherfucker!!!!!!

I would hate to get kicked in the thorax.

last I saw Sox were up big.

primetime21 said:
bump for pats fan to take my challenge. Unless of course he is smart enough to realize that the sox have no chance agaisnt the yankees.
what can you say now????? by the way nice karma:rolleyes:

boss said:
what can you say now????? by the way nice karma:rolleyes:

I can say that i will still bet anyone that the yankees will win the series. ARe you or patsfan willing to take my challenge that the loser must be banned? or are you guys like everyone else on this board; all talk no action?

PS- you have green karma, so that makes you cool! Do you put the amount of green karma you have on your resume? Do you carry pictures of it with you when you leave the house and show it to all of your friends to prove how cool you are? just wondering what benefit it has for your real life.

gmanlax7 said:
i will bet you primetime

the sox will win

if they don't ill be banned

Sounds good to me. Now we just need to get a moderator who will make sure that the loser gets banned. I knew i would find a sox fan with balls.

Top Bottom