Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Did you really doubt the REDSOX?

PatsFan34 said:

Bro, the Yankers are staight up fucked!!!

Lets see:
Buckner
Dent
Torres
Babe ruth

the list goes on and on. The sox are cursed. If the sox think getting burkett out of the rotation and replacing him with Wakefield will make a difference, they are nuts.

Wakefield will get rocked. THe last thing you want to do is pitch a knuckleballer to the same team in twice in 5 days. The yanks will be sitting back and teeing off.

primetime21 said:

Wakefield will get rocked. THe last thing you want to do is pitch a knuckleballer to the same team in twice in 5 days. The yanks will be sitting back and teeing off.
my sentiments exactly

I love it when sports fans (people that dont play for the team) get so worked up over something they have absolutely now control over. I mean I am an Yankee fan...have been since they were basement dwellers back in the late 80's. And when they started winning the World Series again I never once recieved a "winner's check". All we can do is watch...

Having said that I like the Yanks chances against Wakefield a second time. Having thrown the knuckleball before I know how temperamental it can be. It is either on or it's off. The Yankees have patient hitters, and hopefully Mussina will only need a few runs. At least with the rainout the Yankees will have Rivera available for the ninth and maybe the eigth if neccessary.

As a baseball fan...I am just glad this storied rivalry was taken to this level. Good times....

Top Bottom