Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Did you really doubt the REDSOX?

Doesn't matter that the Sox won... it's a foregone conclusion that they'll lose to the Yankees.

But enjoy it while it lasts you dumbfuck.

i am pulling for the red sox, but martinez is only going to pitch two games against the yankees. they beat him routinely. i hope you arent counting on burkett to win a game or two. enjoy the moment pats fan. i hope it lasts.

patsfan want to make a friendly wager on the yanks vs. sox series? I say the loser can never post on elite again under their current handle. If you wanted to come back and start at post zero that would be fine, but you would have to drop patsfan34.

We would need to get a moderator or someone to make sure the loser gets "banned."

You up for it?

Don't watch baseball, it bores the shit out of me.

you can bask in the glow of the A's win all you want- u should. And by no means is it a foregone conclusion that the Yanks will win- it is going to be a fierce battle (they practically split the reg season series). I am just sick of Sox fans having such big mouths year after year. I would be embarrassed if I were them- talking shit constantly only to end up on their ass come the World Series. Don't they learn? talk shit when you win the Big Game, my friend.

ps- If Manny tries any of that walking slowly down the first base line after his SECOND hit of the series- I think we all know what Roger will have to say about that. We aren't the A's, my friend.
And on that note, tell your boy Lowe to ACT LIKE HE'S BEEN THERE BEFORE. He jumps around like a little boy after throwing one inning. Come on boys, let's have some class here. That's not how champions act.

Top Bottom