Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Did you really doubt the REDSOX?

Bro, you might be more annoying then my ex-girl friend!!!

Oh, and I live in CT now, but was originally from MA, thanks for asking!!!

PatsFan34 said:
Bro, you might be more annoying then my ex-girl friend!!!

Oh, and I live in CT now, but was originally from MA, thanks for asking!!!

I can't imagine anyone being more annoying than a girl that puts up with you, bro!
Just askin cause I'm around you. We should watch the game together like pals!!!:D

You live in CT too, shit nigga lets meet up!!! But first I'm gonna roll you down the hill and kick you in the rib cage!!!

PatsFan34 said:
You live in CT too, shit nigga lets meet up!!! But first I'm gonna roll you down the hill and kick you in the rib cage!!!

Are you gonna chase me down the hill trying catch up to me, find your balance, get a good foothold and THEN kick me in the ribcage? Or just kick me in the ribcage first?

Good point!!! I guess I'll give you an over-hand right to the thorax, and while you're unconcious on the ground I will then roll you down the hill, gingerly take my time walking to the bottom of the hill cause you'll still be unconcious, and then give you an Adam Vinatari kick to the rib-cage. Yeah, that's it!!!

PatsFan34 said:
Good point!!! I guess I'll give you an over-hand right to the thorax, and while you're unconcious on the ground I will then roll you down the hill, gingerly take my time walking to the bottom of the hill cause you'll still be unconcious, and then give you an Adam Vinatari kick to the rib-cage. Yeah, that's it!!!

now that's a fuckin plan, my man!

Fuck the yanks they are pansies this year , ortiz and crew is going to run their shit
the A's deserved to lose, and then they bitched when lowe celebrated ? what about tejada's fist pump after his walk loaded the bases. Fuck that whiny bitch, he shoulda ran out that play where he said the 3rd baseman interfered. WHiny spoiled ass athlete motherfucker

GO SOX fuck NYC

Top Bottom