Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Did you really doubt the REDSOX?

Re: Did you assholes really doubt the REDSOX?

PatsFan34 said:
All you bastards talked mad shit when they were down 0-2, what you got to say now? THAT'S WHAT I THOUGHT!!!

GOOOOOO SOXXXXXXX!!!!

Why shouldn't we? They haven't made the playoffs since Jesus died.

bump for pats fan to take my challenge. Unless of course he is smart enough to realize that the sox have no chance agaisnt the yankees.

primetime21 said:
bump for pats fan to take my challenge. Unless of course he is smart enough to realize that the sox have no chance agaisnt the yankees.

Dude, why would I waste my time wagering against you. My life doesn't revolve around elitefitness and trying to bet against you primetime21. Some of you people really need to get a life!!!

P.S. Don't hate on the SOX, time will tell who's the better american league team this year!!!

GOOOOOO SOOOOOXXXXXXXXXX!!!

Re: Re: Did you assholes really doubt the REDSOX?

Dial_tone said:
Why shouldn't we? They haven't made the playoffs since Jesus died.

:lmao:

----------------------------------------------------------

Bravo senor Bravo.

I am still out of karma. you are getting a MEGA-BLAST when I am recharged. Should be tomorrow. Thanx again man.

PatsFan34 said:

Dude, why would I waste my time wagering against you. My life doesn't revolve around elitefitness and trying to bet against you primetime21. Some of you people really need to get a life!!!

P.S. Don't hate on the SOX, time will tell who's the better american league team this year!!!

2530 posts says otherwise!!! :D

and, judging by how you rant and rave and based on the way most Sox fans are that I know, I would be willing to bet a large amount on the fact that if and when the Yanks win you, along with the rest of the Abercrombie-wearing BoSox fans, will have every whiny excuse in the book as to why they lost.

KillahBee said:

2530 posts says otherwise!!! :D

and, judging by how you rant and rave and based on the way most Sox fans are that I know, I would be willing to bet a large amount on the fact that if and when the Yanks win you, along with the rest of the Abercrombie-wearing BoSox fans, will have every whiny excuse in the book as to why they lost.

Boy, you certainly do pre-judge alot don't you? I bet in real life we'd be friends, after I beat the bag outta you of course!!!

PatsFan34 said:

Boy, you certainly do pre-judge alot don't you? I bet in real life we'd be friends, after I beat the bag outta you of course!!!

"pre-judge"? what exactly does that mean? I judge you before I judge you?!
your threats of "beating the bag outta" me over the internet are scary, also. you must be tough. must be. where u live anyway, MA?

Last edited:
PatsFan34 said:

If you life doesnt revolve around elite fitness then why would you care if you lost the bet? And 2500 posts in 1 year makes it seem like you spend your fair share of time on elite.

BILL BUCKNER!

Top Bottom