Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Did you really doubt the REDSOX?

Dude, why wouldn't we doubt the socks?
The curse of the Bambino and all...

When is the last time the SOX won a championship?

Just curious.

Keep talking shit everyone, but the Yankees time is running out!!!

I love how REDSOX fans aren't supposed to talk shit, ya'll can blow me!!!

PatsFan34 said:
Keep talking shit everyone, but the Yankees time is running out!!!

I love how REDSOX fans aren't supposed to talk shit, ya'll can blow me!!!

You ass clowns haven't won a World Series since what? 1918? Now you finally make the playoffs and we're all supposed to bow down and kiss your beantown butts? pffft.

Silly boy, I'm not asking anyone for anything. I'm just routing for my team like the rest of you twats would. But for some reason I'm being told to shut my mouth...so once again ya'll can blow me!!!

I didnt say that was a giant can of whoop, i say they are primed to unleash one. You better pray to the baseball gods pedro comes out with better stuff than he did the last series or it will get ugly. If you lose with pedro, the series is done. And now the crappy giambi is even hitting the ball.

dude the Bambino Curse is on...you let the rocket go to New York? Good grief the sox will lose again.

The curse will be proven again in 2003...

PatsFan34 said:
Yeah, that was a giant can of whoop ass. WOW!!! Now back to BEANTOWN we go....HAHA!!!

on a side note, I am also a Giants fan and am going to Gillette on SUnday. Brady is done for!!

Top Bottom