Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Denver vs the Vikings.......

Broncos game wasn't on here :mad: . Really pissed that they lost. It's probably good that I didn't see it. I would've been screaming at the TV and my neighbors would think I was crazy. LOL

lucidBlue said:
Broncos game wasn't on here :mad: . Really pissed that they lost. It's probably good that I didn't see it. I would've been screaming at the TV and my neighbors would think I was crazy. LOL

You like football? O that's it. We are getting married.

i'm trying out the law of averages, eventually one of ef females has to say yes

I love football. I just got my dad and I tickets for the Ravens vs. Broncos game next weekend. Can't wait. Disappointed that Plummer won't be playing though.

The Nature Boy said:

there was nobody better than brady on waivers? he's going to have a shitty day IMO.

Damn. He was the surprise of the week. He threw all over Miami, helping me improve to a 5-3 record in fantasy. Word is bond.

i'm in minneapolis so i gotta pull for the purple

did any one else wanna throw up when they showed steve burline's finger?

lucidBlue said:
I love football. I just got my dad and I tickets for the Ravens vs. Broncos game next weekend. Can't wait. Disappointed that Plummer won't be playing though.

I'm so there. I always wanted to visit Denver.

d3track said:
i'm in minneapolis so i gotta pull for the purple

did any one else wanna throw up when they showed steve burline's finger?
I didn't see what was so nasty about it, wasn't like a bone sticking out or anything...I was suprised he's gonna be out 3 weeks...Joey Harrington dislocated his index finger on his throwing hand and was out one play lol

Top Bottom