Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Denver vs the Vikings.......

Ought to be a good game.

Starting qb for Denver is out. Broke his foot getting off of the sofa. He is no Elway.

Elway could get hit by a truck and play the next down.

Its going to be free webcasted on realplayer I think. Sort of a trial to get you to buy the webcast of all the other games.

Testosterone boy said:
Is that you Tiger?

Where are all of the spelling errors? :confused:

ya hahaha .....i am getting better i guess i use the new spell check button that EF made

if i had to bet i would bet on the denver.....

28-17 Vikings

though being from Minnesota I might be a tad biased :) I agree though, should be a great game, and the first test for MN since every other team they have played has a losing record, can't wait to watch it

Tarheel said:
Its going to be free webcasted on realplayer I think. Sort of a trial to get you to buy the webcast of all the other games.

elaborate. video webcasted or audio? Can you watch all nfl games on video or something?

Tough game to call. Portis and Moss could both go wild.

At NFL.com there is a free trial of NFL Field Pass for the Denver vs Vikings game this week (1pm). I dont know if this is all audio or what, I've never used it. You'll need RealPlayer I think (there may be another way though).

Typically you can get any game on NFL Field Pass, but like I said, I dont know what all Field Pass is. It seems like its just live audio.

Top Bottom