Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Deca and EQ Stack??

yes i would add atleast 250mgs of test a week,,if not kick ur sex drive bye bye plus who wouldnt want more tets?it makes us MEN

deca and eq really stiffened up my joints and i tore my chest and delt pressing...i got strong as fuck but i wouldnt run them two together again... if u like eq try njust test/deca 600/500 and you will be amazed

I would never just run deca and eq together, very similiar coumpounds imo and that cyclce doesnt make sense to me, Test should be your base and then add in some deca or eq....

test 500mg , deca 400mg , eq 400mg best synergy with little sides , keep running test for 2 weeks more than the other compounds (deca and eq for 10 weeks , test for 12 weeks)
P.S : don't ever run a cycle without Test , if ur planing to run only 2 compounds and ur short in ur budget then run test as a base plus on of the other 2 compounds and keep the other one for later.

My last cycle I ran EQ alone and I was fine, only towards the end I added some test and that was what shut me down, you gotta remember everyone reacts differently to compounds, I can always add test if I need it.

My last cycle I ran EQ alone and I was fine, only towards the end I added some test and that was what shut me down, you gotta remember everyone reacts differently to compounds, I can always add test if I need it.

if u mean by fine having no impotence or libido problem that's great but it's not the only issue here test has many different task in the body like regulating other hormones in the system and converting to other essential hormones in the body , and when on eq alone u r suppressing the production of it without supplying the body from another source (exo) ,and it also magnifies the effect of other steroids synergically , what shut u down from last time is ur cycle of eq , test at the end just delayed recovery, but keeping it or tappering it for a couple of weeks more than the other compounds in a cycle is just to give time for these compounds to clear the system or at least drop too a level that won't affect the recovery and give u lot of sides (specially when doing tren and deca) and after tappering test u start PCT. these two weeks can be usefull to run HCG if not ran HCG during cycle to prepare for recovery, like a transition phase.

Well my post went really well I waited 4 weeks till everything cleared well and then took 20mg nolova a week for 4 weeks, and now everything is back in order

Top Bottom