Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

David Boston

Shooter McGaven

How much does David Boston weigh?Does he have the biggest arms in the nfl? What kind of program is Ohio State running...they send out monsters to the nfl.

he came out of ohio state small, and he was only an average sized wr until this past off season where he put on 32lbs of muslce and dropped his body fat from 9% down to 4%. he also dropped his 40 from 4.45 down to 4.27. charles poliquin trained him, if you go to his site he has pics of boston and tells a little bit about what they did to train him. i don't care if you have the greatest genetics in the world, this cannot be obtained naturally in 1 off-season. www.charlespoliquin.net

I don't know how he gained 32 lbs over a summer. Maybe it was a misprint on that website, but I heard Jim Rome interview Boston and commenting on how much more muscular he is this year.

There's no way, Boston is on steroids. The NFL has periodic drug tests and he would've failed one by now is he was on something. On the other hand, I just cannot explain the freakish gains.

It's not a misprint, it's been stated many times on many shows and during games too. As for AS use in the NFL? I don't know how it works, Jim Miller got busted last year under the steroid policy and he looks like a true weekend warrior. I don't want to start a "I know ________ and he plays for _______ and he does this much of this and blah blah blah". Those posts are all such bullshit. I do have a hard time believing that he could change so dramatically in just 6 mos though.

If I'm not mistaken, David boston came out of Ohio state. Now I have had conversations with people from Ohio state, and that football program is amazing, especially on the side of training and supplementation. They give those athletes everything. I find it very hard to beleive that there was so much "untapped" potential in Mr. Boston that would have prompted such gains in such a short period. Most guys coming out of college programs like that already have 80-90% of what they will end up with. The NFL is more for refining skills. Physically those guys don't undergo THAT dramatic changes. I read Mr. Bostons bench his first year in the NFL was somewhere in the upper two's to low 3's. And now he hits 425?? Very questionable. I know Black guys adapt faster to training stimulus, but I've never heard of another black guy with those gains. Fish oils my ass!!!

Baxter said:
There's no way, Boston is on steroids. The NFL has periodic drug tests and he would've failed one by now is he was on something.

no disrespect, but if you think that there is no one in the NFL on roids, you just don't understand how things work... by the way, its not a misprint on the website. and his being from ohio state has nothing to do with it, cause when he came out he was 20 years old and small.

Top Bottom