Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Damn I Luv My Raiders!!!

joack

Shit, we gotta be Superbowl bound. The Jets, Colts or Browns cant take it from from us, & the Titans....NO.

Silver and Black are MY team 100%...but they are the kind of team that could go undefeated all season...shoot...win every game by 21 points...and still lose in the first round of the play offs... lolol

I hope to see them on SuperBowl Sunday though...

B True

b fold the truth said:
Silver and Black are MY team 100%...but they are the kind of team that could go undefeated all season...shoot...win every game by 21 points...and still lose in the first round of the play offs... lolol

I hope to see them on SuperBowl Sunday though...

B True

Spoken like a true Raider fan.

I’ve been a raiders fan since I started understanding and playing football in 85. I have yet to see them win a Super Bowl. While this line up does good for the playoffs look what started our 4 game loosing streak this year a loss to the Rams. They have a history for beating the better teams and falling on their faces for the should be easy wins. With the amount of talent on that team they should be unstoppable, but lets face it that talent will not be around for long. Those guys are getting old.

It really doesn't matter who makes it from the AFC, this year belongs to the EAGLES!!

I do hope the Raiders make it from the AFC because we would LOVE to take our revenge for loss in 1980!!!E-A-G-L-E-S!!EAGLES!!

The Grinch01 said:
It really doesn't matter who makes it from the AFC, this year belongs to the EAGLES!!

I do hope the Raiders make it from the AFC because we would LOVE to take our revenge for loss in 1980!!!E-A-G-L-E-S!!EAGLES!!

Are you even old enough to have watched and understood a football game in 1980?

Are you even old enough to have watched and understood a football game in 1980?

If you are a Fan of Football shouldn't you know the history???
Besides I'm from Philly do have any idea how serious football is around here?? So what are you trying to say if you didn't live thru something why would you no about it?? That was a strange comment.

Jerry Rice needs another ring. Actually, all those "old timers" need a ring before they retire, McNabb has a while before he's too old, more than likely.

Of course I want Tampa Bay to win more than anyone :angel: Tampa's my #1 team, Raiders are my #2 (Raider and a Buccaneer are a lot alike though.....)

Top Bottom