Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

cyp cruise with lgd 4433 blast off

round2

Yesterday book marks a big day in my life... i began my TRT
after settling back in after my last cycle http://www.elitefitness.com/forum/m...ing-journal/turning-up-cycle-3-a-1045713.html
i went for my bloods..march 14 was last pin...bloods got done April 22 bloods got drawn....
i was 260 on test and i got the ball rolling.
my script is 200mg cyp a week with anastrozole 0.5 twice a week...
im pinning thur and mon 1/2 and 1/2 and and taking the anastrozle fri and sun along with 30 ui of hcg.....

well my rats who i love and adore were showing signs of jealousy and i thought it would be good for me to treat them to another promising sarms run. they loved there last one
http://www.elitefitness.com/forum/m...al/first-run-anything-s4-osta-win-952863.html
so wile i am beginning my journey they to will be Begin there's.....
my plan for them is to run a 1mg ed and ajust as needed or as handled depending on weather i see them showing any signs of "SIDES". sense i am running a AI on my script my rats will be running the same. i don't think i will get above 3mg for them but like i said. i will adjust on the fly..... 8 to 12 weeks on the lgd for them and a life time on cyp for me.....

36yrs 6'2" 205 - 12/13%
diet will remain clean as always. at maintenance for first 3 weeks then move to a heavy surplus..
diet will also be adjusted on the fly as i track weight.
training= 6 days a week
D1 - Chest, front/side delts, triceps
D2 - Upper back, rear delts, biceps
D3 - Legs, lower back

D4 - Repeat D1
D5 - Repeat D2
D6 - Repeat D3
D7 - Rest or not ;)

D1 - Bench press, incline bench press, rope pressdowns, overhead dumbbell extensions (single arm), dumbbell side laterals
D2 - Chin-ups, pull-ups, chest-supported rows (or seated rows), rear delt flyes, preacher curls
D3 - Romanian deadlifts, front squats, leg curls, leg extensions, standing calf raises, seated calf raises

working all lifts in 10 rep maxes first set ends 1 rep short of failure. resting just long enough to hit 3 or 4 reps and repeat - totaling 50 reps by end of that particular lift....
weight moves up when first set hits 12/ 13 reps....
im fired up about this run.... hope my old rats can keep up ;)

sense i will be logging both mine and my beloved rats training and gear together i may from time to time mix our experiences together. it happens from time to time ....... i do apologize if this gets confusing. but keeping 2 logs one for me and one for my rats is ust to much to handle so i will blend them here......

Yesterday book marks a big day in my life... i began my TRT
after settling back in after my last cycle http://www.elitefitness.com/forum/m...ing-journal/turning-up-cycle-3-a-1045713.html
i went for my bloods..march 14 was last pin...bloods got done April 22 bloods got drawn....
i was 260 on test and i got the ball rolling.
my script is 200mg cyp a week with anastrozole 0.5 twice a week...
im pinning thur and mon 1/2 and 1/2 and and taking the anastrozle fri and sun along with 30 ui of hcg.....

well my rats who i love and adore were showing signs of jealousy and i thought it would be good for me to treat them to another promising sarms run. they loved there last one
http://www.elitefitness.com/forum/m...al/first-run-anything-s4-osta-win-952863.html
so wile i am beginning my journey they to will be Begin there's.....
my plan for them is to run a 1mg ed and ajust as needed or as handled depending on weather i see them showing any signs of "SIDES". sense i am running a AI on my script my rats will be running the same. i don't think i will get above 3mg for them but like i said. i will adjust on the fly..... 8 to 12 weeks on the lgd for them and a life time on cyp for me.....

36yrs 6'2" 205 - 12/13%
diet will remain clean as always. at maintenance for first 3 weeks then move to a heavy surplus..
diet will also be adjusted on the fly as i track weight.
training= 6 days a week
D1 - Chest, front/side delts, triceps
D2 - Upper back, rear delts, biceps
D3 - Legs, lower back

D4 - Repeat D1
D5 - Repeat D2
D6 - Repeat D3
D7 - Rest or not ;)

D1 - Bench press, incline bench press, rope pressdowns, overhead dumbbell extensions (single arm), dumbbell side laterals
D2 - Chin-ups, pull-ups, chest-supported rows (or seated rows), rear delt flyes, preacher curls
D3 - Romanian deadlifts, front squats, leg curls, leg extensions, standing calf raises, seated calf raises

working all lifts in 10 rep maxes first set ends 1 rep short of failure. resting just long enough to hit 3 or 4 reps and repeat - totaling 50 reps by end of that particular lift....
weight moves up when first set hits 12/ 13 reps....
im fired up about this run.... hope my old rats can keep up ;)

sense i will be logging both mine and my beloved rats training and gear together i may from time to time mix our experiences together. it happens from time to time ....... i do apologize if this gets confusing. but keeping 2 logs one for me and one for my rats is ust to much to handle so i will blend them here......

lgd 4033........... wtf----- to late to edit the title now ......

lgd day #3 nothing crazy to report. pounded out my chest day fairly quick before the heat got to up in my home gym... (i haven't put the air conditioners in yet)
i have noticed that about 30 minutes after dose energy and drive seems to go up.... (any one else feel this or is it just placebo effect?)
no sides at this point. will more than likely be bumping in a few days..................

lgd day #3 nothing crazy to report. pounded out my chest day fairly quick before the heat got to up in my home gym... (i haven't put the air conditioners in yet)
i have noticed that about 30 minutes after dose energy and drive seems to go up.... (any one else feel this or is it just placebo effect?)
no sides at this point. will more than likely be bumping in a few days..................

I definently notice a change after dosing. Wakes me up in the morning ha.

I definently notice a change after dosing. Wakes me up in the morning ha.

tomorrow i will be upping the dose.... one dose in morn one dose 8 hrs latter
(1mg per =2mg total)...
today is just day 3...........honestly i would feel OK about jumping to 3 mg ed but don't want to jump to fast...
no signs of sides as of yet. but do notice i'm a little more anxious to get to the iron.....
i'm sure that is just me wondering whats what and wanting to see if its on the level or not...
looking forward to killing some weighted chins and pulls first thing in am..... im off work tomorrow and going to hit it early again....
maybe heaven put the dam air conditioners in... the misses would be happy with that ;)

tomorrow i will be upping the dose.... one dose in morn one dose 8 hrs latter
(1mg per =2mg total)...
today is just day 3...........honestly i would feel OK about jumping to 3 mg ed but don't want to jump to fast...
no signs of sides as of yet. but do notice i'm a little more anxious to get to the iron.....
i'm sure that is just me wondering whats what and wanting to see if its on the level or not...
looking forward to killing some weighted chins and pulls first thing in am..... im off work tomorrow and going to hit it early again....
maybe heaven put the dam air conditioners in... the misses would be happy with that ;)

I honestly think jumping to 3mg immediately is perfectly fine. I up mine to 3mg ED tomorrow for week 3, haven't experienced any sides either. I just take one dose, the half life is 24-36hrs so there shouldn't be any difference, but that's up to you, might as well experiment. The motivation to hit the weights hard is the best part :). I hear ya on the AC, my home gym is always hot, but I hop in the pool afterwards to cool off.

my pool is open and g2g as well.....
i may just go with 1.5 and 1.5 tomorrow...... we will see what the morning brings...

Top Bottom