Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Cutler and Ruhl are disqualified from Mr O

The_HULK_Jr

Heres the story :-

It has now been confirmed that Jay Cutler, 2001 Mr. Olympia runner-up, and Markus Ruhl, 14th at the O, have been informed by the IFBB that their urine samples tested positive for banned diuretics. IFBB rules state that individuals whose samples test positive as a result of the contest's mandatory diuretic test will lose their placing and prize money and that all those athletes finishing below them will subsequently move up in prize money and placings. Thus, as a result of this ruling, Cutler would forfeit his second place spot, his $60,000 paycheck and qualification for the 2002 Mr. Olympia, and Melvin Anthony (originally placed 11th at the O) would move up to 10th and be awarded $10,000 in prize money (he originally received zilch), and, of course, gain qualification for the 2002 Mr. Olympia. However, we understand that Cutler is at this time seeking legal guidance in an effort to have the drug test result overturned. - Flex Online

Hulk Jr

if thats true,that sucks to single out 2 guys when we all know they all use diuretics.....maybe politics? G

BULLSHIT

They can shoot whatever they want into their muscles but use a diuretic and they will strip you and take your money.What bullshit,if you care then care all the way if you let it go,let it all go

great example of weider being nice to jay after he went to another company by letting him come in 2nd place. wait did i say he left weider, no wonder he got his prize taken back, nicely played by weider

That decision is absolutely preposterous!!:mad: They test them for diruetics which ARE legal and not steroids. Makes no fu@#in& sense!!!!

today's BB SUCKS !

man that sucks ! ban diuretics ! WTF " ah yea, all other drugs are ok to take .... but, if we find diuretics ..... " bullshit, i say. GD Hippocrates !

theses same sponsors endorse these competitors for their products. prying on the new guys to the iron game, trying to make them believe, " oh ya down your creatin, protein etc you can look like the pros." remember that cybergenics bullshit. if it wasn't for the fact that i was living at a border town at the time hell i might have bought into that, lol.

where are these sponsors in defense of the cutler & the other dude ? why on the one hand do their mags dis the use of steroids & it's ancillary drugs then go & sign up the freaky looking ( don't get me wrong freaky can be kool ) BBers ( who we all know got this way because of ... ) to sell these almost bogus products ? the answer is if they were or appeared to be pro steroid a lot of influenceable folks would not spend their hard earned dollars on their shit. i mean come'on, $65 for pro-hormones ? shit, i'd buy a bottle of cyp or make some fina for that price !

btw, 2 thumbs up for T-Mag ! IMO

Top Bottom