Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Cutler and Ruhl are disqualified from Mr O

If you think about it

The ifbb knows gear isn't as bad as the medical/law fields claim it is. If they were to start testing and DQing guys for steroid use their goes the IFBB. No one has died from steroid use but there has been deaths from dieuretic usage so that is why it is banned. Guys can still get ripped without the use of diueretics, I won a contest years ago without even knowing what dieuretics were, i was shredded to bits. The point is there can still be freaks in the IFBB without diuretics which the freaks is what most of the people want to see, thus the making of $$$$ for the IFBB. The IFBB can't have freaks dying on them making a bad name for the IFBB so they test them for it and DQ them if found positive. It makes the IFBB look like they are trying to prevent any harm to its money makers.

Personally I think they should be able to take whatever they want to get as freaky as they want and if they die that is on them. It is their friggin choice to use whatever it takes. Hell, it aint hurtin me none if one of em crokes.

Jay and Marcus just need to know when to stop using whatever they used so it isn't in their system come test time.

FUCK THAT!!!!

Just cause they used a diuretic that was detectable and everyone else used one that wasn't he gets kicked off??!!
FUCK those assholes!!!

WAIT A MINUTE ... I'm almost positive that there is NO drug testing what so ever in pro BB. You guys are trying to tell me that they test Ronnie Coleman for steroids. They only test in NATURAL BB shows. BULL SHIT! ... There must have been more to the story then that.

THEY DO NOT TEST FOR DRUGS ON THE PRO LEVEL ... How dumb do you guys think these judges are.NO

Buld0g said:
WAIT A MINUTE ... I'm almost positive that there is NO drug testing what so ever in pro BB. You guys are trying to tell me that they test Ronnie Coleman for steroids. They only test in NATURAL BB shows. BULL SHIT! ... There must have been more to the story then that.

THEY DO NOT TEST FOR DRUGS ON THE PRO LEVEL ... How dumb do you guys think these judges are.NO

They do test for Diuretics! And I agree with Natass.

Its simple really.

Yes everyone sort of "knows" that the pros use AS's. It’s sort of understood. This has gone on for a long time, although the pros in most circles never (at least they used to not do this) admit this.

And for a long time, no one actually DIED while having his physique at a contest or competition-ready state.

Then there were some deaths in the past few years.

Not just deaths like "after the fact" (meaning BBers who may have competed years ago, and who may have died years later) but there were now deaths of people like RIGHT when they were ready to compete! (Didn’t some guy actually drop and die on stage a while back?).

Now this was a MAJOR PR nightmare. Imagine the mags, Weider, all of the companies, trying to promote these guys as the "pinnacle" of absolute fitness (and YOU can be that way too buy buying super-ultra-mega-ripped-mass-fuel-weight-gain-shredder-4000) and having some of them DIE either AT or very NEAR a contest!

The potential for a major PR nightmare was enormous. Could it be that the "secret" (yeah, right, secret ... sure .......) of the steroids use, abuse, and dangers would finally come out? (I am speaking figuratively as the voice of the opublic in that stamement.)

Well, the autopsy’s may have had various findings but when it came right down to it, despite what else may have been swimming in these guys' systems, it was the effect (in some manner) of the diuretics that killed them (or at least it was A if not THE major factor in their deaths).

Ah, masterfully, here is what Weider and the powers that be now did.

Se, if they banned STEROIDS, that would be a major major shift, some would say an end, to Pro BBng as it had been known. It would also totally BLOW the cover off of the sales and marking strategies of the Weiders and others, who claim that simply using their products and following those ridiculous training programs in their stupid mags will turn you into the next Ronnie Coleman.

But, with the autopsy results they had, and with the fact that really it was the Diuretics that did kill those guys (although whether or not that is the sole factor, is certainly debatable) they were able to instead point at JUST the Diuretics!

See? Now they can (still) say,

"Diuretics are bad. Our guys are pros and they train hard, use our products, and use the training techniques found only in our magazines! There were SOME guys that used those nasty Diuretics and they died! That’s not healthy! So, we banned that! We even test for that! See, we DO run an ethical sport!"

Meanwhile, they were able to totally side-step the steroid issue completely in PR terms.

Very well strategized, planned, and executed. They were able to spin this in a way that not only took care of any potential PR problems, but Pro BBng actually came out looking BETTER because of it.

So, now they still have their mass monsters.
They (powers that be in Pro BBng) still can say …

"we promote health - look at us - we banned this one type of drug proven to kill guys).
And you TOO can get AS BIG RIPPED AND FREAKY as the pros buy buying our magazines, and buying our powders and supplements."

So, we now have testing for Diuretics, but not for AS. And that probably the way it will stay.

Last edited:
Thanks Riker29
Well ... that clears up a lot of things for me then. But it's even hard to believe that these guys don't use diuretics. I mean these guys come to the shows so fuckin dry. I guess they know of other ways to dry out such as supplements, cardio, sunas, ect. Either that or they know of ways to clear there system of the duiretic drugs for testing.

We all know they used the diuretics, sometimes they fuck up beating the drug test and that's what happened. It isn't enough to get huge, ripped, and learn how to hit all those poses but now you have to be an expert on beating the diuretic test and having the correct timing. How much more of a scientific sport can this become. It's not even about bodybuilding anymore it's about chemistry.

i thought i read somewhere that a few diruetics were allowed but that some of the more harmful were not, i may be wrong, maybe i was dreamin and thought up that one

Top Bottom