Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Cutler and Ruhl are disqualified from Mr O

My question is...why didn't they get disqualified BEFORE the competition..I know it DOESN'T take that long for the piss test results.

Buld0g said:

THEY DO NOT TEST FOR DRUGS ON THE PRO LEVEL ... How dumb do you guys think these judges are.NO

WRONG!! They DO test for diuretics. Not because they give a rat's ass about anyone's health or whether the guy lives or dies the next day, but because guys tend to cramp up really bad and collapse on stage if they overdo the diuretics, which gives bodybuilding a "bad name" and that cuts into the bottom line when they get heat from the press or from the DEA or whoever. Remember, they want this shit to be mainstream like football and baseball (which we know will never happen).

The testing has nothing to do with sportsmanship, health, fairness to the other athletes or any of that other bullshit...It's always about the bottom line.

Weider is just the poster boy...he's like bodybuilding's queen of England, he has some say, but the real show is run by the judges (and by who pays them off).

Jay Cutler is Weider's baby...I doubt Joe would want to single him out.

And your answer to why didn't Ronnie get tested...

Did you guys see him? If he did use diuretics, they obviously didn't work. The guy was holding more water than the Hoover Dam...I still think Ronnie's the shit, but he looked like shit in October.

Why the fuck does Ruhl get screwed over everywhere? This guy is fucking huge and gets shitty results.. He shoulda placed higher(just about every damn show he shoulda been higher). As for Cutler, i could care less , like someone said hes weider's bitch....

What about perscribed drugs. Say a BB is perscribed Albuterol
for a bronchial condition, is he/she disqualified ??

thats a bunch of shit. they should be allowed to use anything they want or nothing at all. thats racism of medication, diruretics are being discriminated against, we should start a riot. these guys are on so much shit eating 8 times a day is the least of their problems, giving theirselves their hourly injesctions and taking their orals on time is their biggest problem. but hell they dont get payed shit and put theirselves through hell, disqualifying them just dont seem right.

Top Bottom