Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

what works IMO

Yes it is and the most important but that is a whole other subject.

It may be a different subject but the 2 go hand in hand. I think the reason why people are resorting to such large cycles is because smaller cycles didnt get them what they expected so the natural progression means more gear = more gains.

The truth however is if your not making excellent progress on low/mid dose cycle then you have something else holding you back and that something is nutrition.

Big Rammy is the new face of BB and its sad to say it but its what BB is going to be probably. Freakishly big 315 stage weight monsters. Fuk that.
What happened to the Frank Zane's and Columbo's of the world. The more is better mentality has to go. Good read.

Big Rammy is the new face of BB and its sad to say it but its what BB is going to be probably. Freakishly big 315 stage weight monsters. Fuk that.
What happened to the Frank Zane's and Columbo's of the world. The more is better mentality has to go. Good read.

If he keeps his waist tight i don't mind his physique. I like cedric mcmillan. Guy is a tank but still had good aesthetics. But the rest don't appeal to me at all. Branch Warren is a creature of a bodybuilder

Sent from my GT-N7100 using EliteFitness

He is a monster and certainly a genetic anomaly, but he will never ever come close to winning the Olympia when you have guys like Phil Heath up there. His physique is miles beyond Ramys. He may be 60 lbs lighter on stage, but his muscle bellies, definition, tight waist, and condition gives him the best 3 dimensional aesthetic physique on the Olympia stage that is unmatched. The guy is a douche, but he looks incredible. That's just the truth

Top Bottom