Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Cutler and Ruhl are disqualified from Mr O

The game of gettting it out in time

Dieuretics is a type of drug that when used properly it is out of your system quickly and doesn't show up on drug tests. The trick is quiting in time to have it out of your system. If I am correct, Lasix is sometimes used up til the day before or two days prior and it won't show up on tests. If I am wrong please correct me. I know it is a timing thing.

That sucks because they were both looking great this year. Ruhl looked awesome in Louisiana in August and he was so cool and nice to everyone that I had decided I was going to pull for him.

Fuck the O now.

No wonder that pro BB is becomming such a joke, Weider may have created pro bodybuilding, but the best thing for the sport is going to be when the old tube gobbler dies in a few weeks.:D

A quick question:

Are Cutler and Ruhl "Weider" guys - or do they have other primary sponsors?

I didn't think Cutler was with Weider. I don;t know much about Ruhl.

If they are both NOT Wedier-boys, that would explain a lot.

After all, Weider could not have Cutler winning next year now - could he?

I want to clear up a few things:

Ruhl has been disqualified before at another olympia contest for the same thing. He placed 12 at the time. Ruhl is not with weider.

Drug test are random. That means they only test a few guys. The fact that Ruhl was picked twice should rasie some eyebrows. Personnally I think Weider picks who he wants to fuck over.

The man who died from diuretics was Momo Benazzi(sp?). He came in first at the 93 Night of Champions and Dorian Yates came in second.

Every one hates Joe Weider, but the guy isn't all that bad. There are plenty of people behind the scenes that control this sport that we never see.

Top Bottom