Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Critique My Second AAS Cycle

labrat1979

Hey guys -- This is my second cycle that I'm planning.

Weeks 1-5 Test En 500mg / week
Weeks 1-4 Anadrol 100mg/ day (50mg/ day for the 4th week)
Weeks 2-4 Tren Ace 75mg EOD
Weeks 3-8 HGH 6IU EOD (3 IU AM, 3 IU PM)
Weeks 5-10 Nolva 80mg/40mg/20mg/10mg (PCT)

My question is, do you think it's too short? I'm looking for about 15-20 lbs for the whole cycle.

My first cycle was 16 weeks long:
Anadrol 100mg ED for 6 weeks
Sust 500mg/ week for 10 weeks
HGH 6IU EOD for 12 weeks
with 6 weeks of PCT

and I couldn't keep motivated for the full 16, and I noticed my biggest gains, about 20 lbs, in the first four weeks of the cycle, then it leveled off. So I was planning on doing shorter cycles, 5 weeks plus 4-6 weeks PCT (depending on my stack for that cycle).

My diet is solid, 3500 - 4000 cal, planning on lifting four days a week, heavy and intense, throwing some lite jogging in on the off days. 300-350g protein, good mix of fats and carbs as well.

I'm 6 ft, 190 lbs, 10-12% BF, but I look f'ing skinny!

This turned into a long post, but I think that covers all the info you guys usually ask for when someone wants advice on their cycle. Thanks in advance!

test enanthate needs to be run longer. it will kick in around week 3-4.
sust has shorter esters so it starts to 'kick in' sooner.
10-12 weeks, dbol 1-4. leave tren for another cycle. maybe a summer one for 3rd cycle ;)

Hey guys -- This is my second cycle that I'm planning.

Weeks 1-5 Test En 500mg / week
Weeks 1-4 Anadrol 100mg/ day (50mg/ day for the 4th week)
Weeks 2-4 Tren Ace 75mg EOD
Weeks 3-8 HGH 6IU EOD (3 IU AM, 3 IU PM)
Weeks 5-10 Nolva 80mg/40mg/20mg/10mg (PCT)

My question is, do you think it's too short? I'm looking for about 15-20 lbs for the whole cycle.

My first cycle was 16 weeks long:
Anadrol 100mg ED for 6 weeks
Sust 500mg/ week for 10 weeks
HGH 6IU EOD for 12 weeks
with 6 weeks of PCT

and I couldn't keep motivated for the full 16, and I noticed my biggest gains, about 20 lbs, in the first four weeks of the cycle, then it leveled off. So I was planning on doing shorter cycles, 5 weeks plus 4-6 weeks PCT (depending on my stack for that cycle).

My diet is solid, 3500 - 4000 cal, planning on lifting four days a week, heavy and intense, throwing some lite jogging in on the off days. 300-350g protein, good mix of fats and carbs as well.

I'm 6 ft, 190 lbs, 10-12% BF, but I look f'ing skinny!

This turned into a long post, but I think that covers all the info you guys usually ask for when someone wants advice on their cycle. Thanks in advance!
this cycle is straight fucked up....

what are ur goals cause this will just be a waste of money and zits

glad i posted on here before spending the $$. i wanna gain about 15-20 lbs, maybe drop 1-2% bf. it sounds like i should just run it longer and not opt for a short run

glad i posted on here before spending the $$. i wanna gain about 15-20 lbs, maybe drop 1-2% bf. it sounds like i should just run it longer and not opt for a short run
500 test 1-10
40mg dbol 1-6

that will putoln 15-20 pounds with a good diet and trianing

what you had before would be a real waste

Top Bottom