Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Cowboys about to be 8-1.

HumanTarget said:
lol, it's just the Giants...
you have to put it in perspective from a divisonal standpoint.
tonight our division would've either been tied
cowboys 8-1
giants 6-3

or if we lost
7-2 to 7-2 which opens up a whole can of worms.

we were on the road

huge game

we're 5-0 on the road now

we ARE getting better every week

still not good enough to beat the Big 2, but good enough to get to the Super Bowl looks more and more realistic all the time.

Packers are the real anomaly/joke here, but they do have heart. we have talent.

cowboys vs pats would be a good superbowl..

cowboys vs steelers would complete my life my fav two teams in the superbowl.. my loyalty lies with steelers..

romo is the real hero of the nfl right now they like pulled that guy out of the crowd one game when bledsoe was blowing dick and told him.. lead us..

and he's done it every since..

Phaded said:

cowboys vs steelers would complete my life my fav two teams in the superbowl.. my loyalty lies with steelers..

romo is the real hero of the nfl right now they like pulled that guy out of the crowd one game when bledsoe was blowing dick and told him.. lead us..

yeah, and now to the tune of 67 million dollars later.

when they pulled him out of section 217 (row H) I was like WTF he is eating regular nachos not even crazy nachos he is not a true gamer.

wow did he prove me wrong. since when do half mexican cowboy fans become excellent quarterbacks overnight??

phaded was he not just 2 years ago in one of your blow coke with whore party pics?

bran987 said:
yeah, and now to the tune of 67 million dollars later.

when they pulled him out of section 217 (row H) I was like WTF he is eating regular nachos not even crazy nachos he is not a true gamer.

wow did he prove me wrong. since when do half mexican cowboy fans become excellent quarterbacks overnight??

phaded was he not just 2 years ago in one of your blow coke with whore party pics?

ya i used to chill with him on a regular.. actually we'd tag team hoes and blow lines off their vagina's..

but seriously i still remember romo's first play like it was yesterday comes in crowd goes wild first play he throws an interception.. than blows up the rest of the game..

Phaded said:

I was tired of bledsoe game 2!!

Top Bottom